1/21

Harry walked back into the living room where Seth was resting peacefully. He didn't want to disturb him he wanted Seth to heal as fast as possible. But at the same time he also wanted to know more about Seth. Like where he came from for instance. Where was his family at, and most importantly why dose he look so similar to Jay. Almost identicle. Just then it hit him what will the others think when they walk in.

"Hey Harry,can you come here for a sec." Seth said sounding better. Harry came walking over words him.

"Yes, are you okay?" asked Harry

"Ya I'm fine." Seth said standing up

"Wow take it easy Seth you've been shot remember?"

"Oh it's okay look see." Seth said showing Harry where he was shot showing nothing not even a scar.

"How the bloody hell?!" Harry said amazed and confused.

"My wolf heals me with in hours of an injury." Seth explained

"Wolf what's that?" asked Harry

"Oh, I guess I need to mention two things then."

"Wait two?!" replied Harry

"Well the first thing is a bit more important then the other one but I'll put it as clearly as I can, I guess the best word to describe it is werewolf but I don't really like that it just makes me feel less human." Seth said

Harry looked at Seth with disbelief written all over his face.

"I know you don't believe me and that understandable, we just met and you think I'm already crazy but that is how I was able to heal so fast not to mention my imprint on you." Seth said not realizing what just came out of his mouth.

"What's an imprint, and how much blood did you lose?" asked Harry jokingly

"Do you want me to prove it?" asked Seth calmly

"If you can some how turn in to a wolf and turn back into a human then I will start believing you." Harry said laughing a little bit

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you." Seth told him

Seth took off his shirt then his shoes, then his socks, then his pants. Harry noticed his tan mucels covering him head to toe his tan skin. And his abs all eight of them. Eventually Seth took a few steps back a went straight into a wolf. Harry was so frightened he had seen magic before but now like this what the hell was this. After a few seconds Seth went back into a normal man. He began to put his cloths back on then he looked back at Harry.

"Now this next thing is going to be a little scary, because it involves you. You see Harry wolfs, well...we..." Seth said before he was cut off.

"Hey guys we're back!" yield Carlos walking through the door along with Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, Gil, Diego and Jack.

Uma came around the corner with a clearly fake smile.

"Hey guys this is Seth, he was shot." said Uma in a fake tone.

"We think he was attacked by Clayton." I said interrupting Uma before she could say anything else.

The gang sat around the new comer to listen to them explain what happen.

"Wait, wasn't there something you wanted else you wanted to tell me Seth?" Harry asked him

"Oh n-nevermind I'll tell you later." replied Seth

"Wait" Jay said

"Who the hell are you, why do you look like me what the hell is going on?!"

Seth looked up at Jay in amazement. The room was silent dead silent what the hell is going on indeed.