1/19

While the others were off relaxing Harry was by him self. He sat on a tree stump somewhere in the forest. He sat there thinking about how his life changed...it really hasn't changed all that much he still feels replaced, alone, and more or less forgotten. He wanted to tell someone how he felt but there was no one there to listen to him. If there was someone who will talk, hang out maybe even...love him, then where is he?

He looked down at the hook in his hand the thing that represents what he once was and what his father forced him to be. A monster that was feared by all, hated by many and loved by no one. Harry got up to leave but before he could. He heard a noise it was loud and a little scary. With his curiosity getting the best of him he ventured out to find the source of the sound. The farther he walked the more he could hear, the more he could see. He looked to the ground and saw a huge brown beast covered in fur. It looked like a wolf only much, much bigger. He walked over to the wolf clearly in pain. He bent down and put his hand on the best quickly it turned his head and looked at Harry with his puppy dog eyes. Harry could tell that the animal was in a lot of pain. But before he could do anything something magical happened to the beast. The paws turned into hands and feet, fur into skin, and pitch black eyes into the most beautiful deep brown eyes he ever saw. Harry noticed blood, a lot of blood coming from the boys side. Harry took his shirt off and used it to clean up the blood. He took the boys hand and placed it on the shirt.

"Keep pressure on this." he told the boy.

The boy nodded his head and did as he was told and pressed his hand on his wound.

"Where are you from?' asked Harry

"Forts" he replied

"What's your name."

"S-Seth, my name is Seth Clearwater"

Harry knew he needed to bring him back the the house where the others could help him. Harry picked picked him up in his arms. And started to carry him to the lodge. Seth rested his head on Harry's chest. Seth looked up at the man carrying him and asked

"What's you name?"

"Harry Hook"

"Harry I-I like that n-name, Harry" Seth said inbetwien the flinches of pain he kept having. Harry felt a warm sensation grown from his chest Seth was very warmhe loved the warm feeling he was having and he missed it to. Harry felt like he had that back with Seth.