1/23

"Wait what how do i have a brother and not even know about until now?" asked Jay sounding confused and a little scarrd.

"Yes I'm afraid so Jay." replied fairy god mother

Seth stood up and walked outside. Shutting the door behind him. Harry walked outside behind him to comfort him.

"Excuse me fairy god mother." he said as he walk to the front door. The others still talking to fairy god mother on Evie's magic mirror. He walked out side and found Seth with his head down and his eyes shut tight.

The pirate walked over and sat down next to the werewolf who was still unaware of Harry's presents.

"Are you okay Seth?" asked Harry

Seth's up to see Harry sitting right next to him.

"I-I...I don't know so much has happened in just a few short day I...I don't know how to deal with it all." Seth said finally saying what he was dying to say.

"It's okay to not know what to feel espically with everything going on right now." Harry said hoping that he was helping in some way.

"There is just so much to taken right now. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to star..." Seth said before cutting his sentence short.

Seth looked at Harry with suprize in his eyes. He had just thought about where to start and he decided to start with Harry.

"What is it wolfy?" asked Harry with a nervous smile on his face.

Seth scooted a little closer to Harry trying his best to avoid eye contact with him to help escape the embarrassment he had welling up inside of him. Finally after what felt like forever but was only a few short seconds Seth broke the unconformable silence.

"Harry, can I tell you something without you freaking out?" Seth said still avoiding looking Harry in the eyes.

"Of course." responded Harry

"Okay well...here it goes." said Seth starting to regret even saying anything.

" Do you remember the first time we meet and my eyes started to change color a little bit?" asked Seth

"Ya, what about it?" asked Harry

Seth took a deep breath and started to talk.

" Well that's called an imprint." explained Seth

"What's an imprint?"

"Well you see, I'm a werewolf I guess you can call it that and when we meet our mates we imprint on them. Unfortunally we can not choose who we want to imprint on and we have no control over it either."

"So you have a crush on me?" asked

Seth looked at Harry with a look with a look that said not excatily.

Seth scooted closer to Harry and started biting the inside of his lip.

"I-Its kind of like, being in outer space I feel wight less like I'm floating in the air. And my breath gets taken away and not to mention getting lost in those stary eyes." Seth said making Harry blush red.

"S-So that's wa-what its like for...um...for wolfs to be a-around their im-im-imprints?" Harry said trying to controls his speech.

Seth just simply shook his head left and right.

"No, that's what its like for me to be around you."

Harry's breathing became heavy, there was a swarm of butterflies growing inside of his stomach. His heart rate went straight up. Before Harry knew it Seth had already started leaning in getting closer and closer him. Harry not knowing what else to do began to fallow suit and slowly started to lean in as well.

The gap between the to boys started getting smaller and smaller and smaller. Seth reached up and put his hand on Harrey's cheek. The two boys were so close Harry could feel Seth's warm breath on the side of his cheek. Harry closed his eyes awaiting for that sweet tender kiss from Seth. He wanted until finally Seth closed the gap pressing his lips against Harry's lips. Harry pulled Seth in deepen the kiss. Seth moved his hand from Harry's face to the back of his head grabbing ahold of Harry's hair. Harry dropped his hook on the ground to use both hands to rub his back. Harry took one of his hands and rubbed the wolf's chest. Seth gently pulled Harry's head back and started to kiss hid neck almost instantly finding Harry's sweet spot. Harry's fingers and toes curled up and his breath started getting faster and heavier. Seth pulled Harry even closer making their body's collide Harry let out a few moans hear and there making Seth smile at the fact that, that was because of him. Seth moved his hands up and down on Harry's leg. Harry bit his bottom lip to try to silence the moans escaping from his mouth but to no avail the moans were still coming out. Seth laid Harry down on his back and started to kiss his mouth once more.

"Harry, Seth are you guys...oh my God !" Uma said walking outside to see the boys in a huge heated makeout session.

"Uma its not what you think !" Harry said trying to think of a believable lie on the spot.

"Two things, one yes the hell it was and two would you guys like to come inside so we can explain what it going on, or would you guys like for me to bring you out a condom and some lub ?" Uma asked sarcastically

Harry looked over at Seth and got a devilish smile. He looked back and Human and said

"Which ever one is the fastest." Harry said with Seth laughing emeddiley after it was said. Uma how ever was not amuseamuse, she rolled her eyes at the remark that Harry made and let out a big irritated sigh.

"Well whenever you to are done come inside there...um...is a lot that I think that you really need to here Seth." replied Uma in a now serious tone.

The two boys, still catching their breath from what had just happened, followed Uma inside qhwre the other were comforting a crying Jay.

"What the hell is going on ?" Seth asked him self