1/24

"Jay what's wrong, what are you crying?" asked Harry. Jay sobbed uncontrollably into Mal's shoulder who was comforting him.

Jack and Mavis looked at the two boys that had just walked in.

"Let's go talk some where privet." stated Mavis.

The four walked outside to the porch. They sat to where no one could see or hear them.

"No what is it ?" asked Seth calmly.

"Fairy God mother told us. That Jay and Seth are pretty much the same person." Jack informed the two boys.

Seth shoot up from his seat full of shock. He didn't know what to do or say.

"How...what..I." Seth shuddered. Mavis and Jack sat him back down next to Harry

"Let me explain." Jack said" A long time ago Jafar meet a woman and they fell in love. Eventually they had a child together but Jafar went back to being a villain. The woman threatened to leave him to he took some blood from their son and made an imperfect clime from his blood. And that's how Jay was made then the woman took her baby and before she could take the other one Jafar had already took Jay and ran off." Jack said.

Seth started to feel remorseful for his...brother?

"Is he okay?" asked Harry

"As okay as he can be I guess." Mavis said sitting next to Seth.

"So tell me about Jafar." Seth said

"We don't know much about him but I'm sure Harry dose." Mavis said pointing at Harry. Harry looked up in suprize. Seth looked at him with tears forming in his eyes.

"Well Harry what's he like?" asked Seth trying hard to keep it together.

"Well he's um...very...tall." Harry said trying to think of a good thing to say about Seth's father.

"It's okay Harry you can tell me the truth. What is he like?" asked Seth again.

"Is a very bad man Seth, be glad you got away." Harry said. Seth looked back at him with nothing but sadness in his eyes.

"Ya but, Jay didn't." Seth said.

Sorry this is is short. But I have a lot of stuff going on in my personal life i just need a little brake that's all DO NOT WORRY I AM NOT repeat NOT GOING TO QUIT THIS STORY. Just give me some time please guys thanks.