2/15

Doug and Evie sat in the waiting room. Evie has been pregnant for four months. They were a little late but they figured better late that never. Evie sat in silence thinking about what they were going to do. She wasn't really ready to be a mom but she messed up her and Doug both. She wanted to teavel to go to parties and go with friends and at least finsh school before she had a baby. But now that she was going to be a mother she was so scared this was a fear that she never felt before not even on the isle. She tried to think of anything else something to keep her mind off of this. She pulled out her phone and started to text Mal.

"Hey" she texted

"Hey whats up?" Asked Mal

"Nm at the doctors getting anultrasound with Doug."

"Wait, u didnt tell me u had a ultrasound today!!!😮"

"Honestly Ive been so scared I almost 4got 2 tell Doug lol"

"What are you scared about"

"...Wtf do u think I'm scared of Mal?😑"

"The baby???"

"No global warming YES IM SCARED ABOUT THE DAMN BABY."

"Alright damn sorry."

Just then a nurse came in to the room.

"Evie the doctor is ready for you know." The nurse said in a nice plesent tone.

Evie stood up out of her chair this whole time she just felt like it was all a dream that it waswnt real and she would wake up soon. Now its real and its all happening to her.

Doug took her hand and they went to the back room. They were elad to their room.

"Okay just hop up here and we'll get started." The nures said

Evie did as she was asked and got up on the table. She pulled her shirt up over her belly and just looked off into space with a scared look on her face.

A/N
Hey guys
What do you want the baby to be boy? Girl? Let me know in the comments.