2/7

After Evie told Carlos the big news Carlos was completely shocked. A baby?! And Douge had no clue he was going to be a father. He had many questions to ask Evie but he didn't want to swarm Evie with all the questions.

"Well say something!" Evie said trying to sound calm.

"What do you want me to say?" Carlos asked

"Something anything!" She responded back sounding scared.

"Well..um..okay...how long have you known?" Carlos asked trying to think of something.

"Well i've known ever since i went to the doctors a little over a week ago. With graduation coming up I just thought it was my nerves starting to get to me. Then I started to get sick all the time, I noticed that I started to put on some weight, and I was late." Evie said explaing to Carlos.

"Then one day I went down to the doctors they tested my blood, urin, everything and when everything came up negitive. But I came up positive for one thing, the doctor came in...and told me i was pregnant. So I went to another doctor to get a secoand opinion. I went to three different doctors hoping for just one no but insted I got three yeses." Evie said.

"Dose anyone else know about the baby?" Asked Carlos

"No, just you." Evie responded

Evie laid on the bed next to Carlos. The two begun to stair at the ceiling not saying anything.

"So now what?" Asked Carlos

"I don't know." Evie responded

As the two sat on the bed doing nothing Ben walked in.

"He guys listen I need to tell you guys something. Its important." Ben said