2/21

"Ben what are you talking about?" Carlos asked trying to catch on byt failing to do so.

"Carlos, I ready for kids. I want to start a family with you." Ben explained

"Why now? Of all times when its so dangerous, there are dozens of villains out on the loose, Evie was just attacked and..."

Ben gently grabed Carlos's face and brought it up to his.

"Hey listen to me. I know your scared I am to. And I'm not saying that we need to have a baby right now. I'm jist saying maybe now is a good time to atleast think about it, thats all."

Carlos felt a little more relaxed and really relived.

"O-Okay I'll at least think about it."

"That's all I ask love."

The two kings hugged. Carlos looked at Ben with a bery lustful gaze. He took Ben's hand and and kissed his hand. Ben pulled Carlos in closer for another kiss this time more passionately, more intence and to Carlos's surprise more toung. Carlos playfuly bit Ben's bottom lip and lightly grabbed his hair. Ben responded by picking up Carlos and laying him on the ground he then started to kiss, lick and nibble Carlos's neck.

"Y-you know we have a b-bed, right." Carlos said.

"Its to far away, the floor was closer." Ben responded

"But i-its like two ste-eps aw-away from..." Carlos tried explaining before Ben covered his moth with his hand.

"Carlos baby I love you so much. But I'm gonna need to to shut the hell up."

Just then Jay ran into the room.

"Ben Im sorry but I -Oh my God sorry!" Jay said

"Dammit Jay what!? We're trying to have a kid here what is so damn import!"

"Okay two thing, one thats not how it works."

"I know that Jay! But Ill be damned if I don't try. Now what!" Ben said.

"Um okay gross and two. It's worss then we imagined."

"What is?"

Jay came into the room with a laptop in his hands. He brought it over to Ben and Carlos who have now spearated. The lap top showed Seth falling through that portal.

"How did you get this we dont have any cameras out there?" Carlos asked

"Because the portal wasn't out in the forest it was by the castal!" Jay explained. "But there's more watch.

After some time passed they was another person come running through the portal. A woman wearing a big fur coat and long, wavy, red hair.