2/16

Evie went into the back room with thoughts she knew that today she would know what she nd Doug are having. Evie didn't care if she was having a boy or a girl she just wanted her baby to be healthy.

"Alright here we go." The nurse said in a voice Evie thought she knew.

The gel went onto Evie's belly. It was warm very warm it reminded her how cold the rest of her body was ot cover her body in goosebumps. The nurse moved the instrument around her belly and in no time at all there was a sound it sounded like a drum beating.

"Thats your babys heart beat, and the right there is your babys face." The nurse frezzing a picture of the babys face on the tv.

"Can you tell if its a boy or a girl yet?" Asked Doug

"Yes actually would you both like to know the sex?" Asked the nurse

"Yes please." Responded Evie

"Well it looks you to are having a little...boy." The nurse said to the expecting parents.

Sometime passed and the two have their first picturs of their baby. They got ready to leave but Evie hd one last question to ask the nurse.

"Do I know yoi from somewhere?" Asked Evie

"Nope I dont think so." The nurse responded

Evie and Doug shook the nurse's hand and left to go back home. The nurse looked to make sure that they were gone. She walked over and took the antidote and picked up her phone.

"Yzma ya its me Evil Queen. Theres been a slight change of plans I'm not going after her boyfriend anymore. Not now that I know she is having a baby."