1/25

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked Seth hoping he had asked the right thing.

"I'm not really sure." Seth responded

Seth came closer to Harry and put his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry took Seth's hand into his hand. Harry just wanted to take all of Seth's sorrow away and keep him safe. But he knew that there was no magic in the world to fix that. Then Harry got an idea.

"Well what if I went to get Jay,give you to some space, and let you guys talk a little bit. Dose that sound okay?" Harry asked

"Okay, okay ya sure let's do that." Seth responded.

Harry stood up to go get Jay but he felt Seth hold on to his hand. And giving him a gentle tug.

"There's something...something I wanted to ask you." Seth said with obvious fear in his voice.

"Yes what is it?" Harry asked

"Well that...um...kiss back there. You were starting to get pretty aggressive, and believe me I'm not complaining, but the way you held me, and kisses me, and rubbed my body. Were you hoping that...something else would happen?" asked Seth trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well that's kinda hard to answer. I mean if it had happened then I wouldn't have said no, but if I'm being honest I'm kinda glad it didn't happen." Harry said suprizing Seth.

"Why?" Seth asked

"Well because I really care about you a lot and I don't want to mess up what we have going on here. Not to mention we just meet a few days ago. I mean I know we've been holding hands and kissing and what not, believe me I love it, but I'm afraid that if we move even faster, then we won't be able to enjoy what we have now."

Seth felt overjoyed at what Harry had just said. He felt the same way about Harry but he want to keep what was going on still going on.

"Me too" he replied. Harry gave him a nervous smile.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Harry said taking Seth's hand and giving it a kiss.

"Well I'm gonna go get your brother." Harry said walling off.

Seth's heart was going ballistic inside of his chest. He didn't know if it was he nerves about about talking to his....new brother? Or the fact that he now knows that he and Harry are on the same page.

(In the cabin)

Carlos and Ben lay in the bed together. Reminiscing about what their next move as a married couple should be.

"You know something Ben." Said Carlos as he listened to his loves heart beat.

"What's that?" asked Ben.

"I think I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

"For everything living together, kids, everything. And I think I'm ready for something else to." Carlos said now looking in to Ben's deep brown eyes.

"What is it?" he asked Carlos

Carlos came up to Ben and begun to kiss him passionately as he tried to remove his shirt. Ben broke the kiss and looked at Carlos confusingly.

"You mean you...ready?" Ben asked. Carlos shook his head yes and started to kiss Ben yet again.

Ben flipped Carlos over on his back side and started to kiss Carlos's neck. Ben broke the kiss only to take off his shirt and then started to kiss Carlos right back again. Carlos pulled Ben's pants down leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Carlos took off his shirt and pants as well. Ben looked Carlos in the eyes.

"If you want me to stop tell me know. Because I'm not sure if I can't stop...when we start." Ben said

"Good, cause I dont want you to stop." Carlos replied while biting his lip.

Hey guys I'm back thanks for being patient with me. Um also just to let you guys know I'm not really gonna be doing any smut in this. Sorry if you guys are dissipointed but I just can't espically since I have family reading this and it would just be really awkword. So again thanks for sticking with me, sorry you won't be able to see Carlos and Ben having sex. Aaaaaaand also I have a another story its an OC x Spiderman story so go read it if you like its called A Tangled Web. Thanks guys 😉