1/18

Ben plopped Carlos down on the bed that they both share together. Carlos was so happy that the day had finally came to where he could say I'm married. It was still a little strange to say not cause it sounded wired but because it was real.

"Okay I have no clue where to start. I have so many questions" Carlos said to Ben.

"Well start with the first on that pops into your head." said Ben

"Okay, what made you decide to do the wedding now why not wait until the whole thing blows over and then get married ?" asked Carlos

"Well, believe me I know you wanted that big fancy wedding which you'll get don't worry. But I didn't know when this would blow over and I just couldent wait anymore. So I just said hell with it and I woke everyone up and told them what was happening." Ben explained.

"What about my mother ?" asked Carlos

"Well a few weeks ago I ordered some guards to go collect her from the isal and bring her here we kept her locked up of course. But I just wanted it to be a suprize for you when the big day arrived." Ben explained

Ben got up off of the bed and started playing a beautiful song on his phone. He hooks it up to a little black speaker box and turned back at Carlos.

(PLAY SONG HERE)

Ben reached his hand out for Carlos to grab.
The two went into the center of the room and started to spin around, dancing.

"This is my song to you." Ben replied

The two boys spun around the room dancing like they were the only ones in the entire world. Ben lened in to kiss Carlos. When Ben's lips meet Carlos's lips he pulled Carlos in closer to him. Bring his hand from his waist up to his hair griping it slightly. After the kiss broke apart Carlos laid his head on Ben's chest listing to Ben's heart beat.

"I love you to the moon and back" Ben told Carlos

"I love you from here to Mars." Carlos replied as the two boys slowly spun around the room.

Carlos listened to what the lyrics were saying. How she say I will stand by you made Carlos feel safe and secure. It mad him smile and even tear up a little bit. He Hughes Ben even tighter just to be even closer to him. Ben kissed the top of Carlos's head. And continued to dance with Carlos deep in his arms.

As the song came to an end. Ben looked into Carlos's eyes with a mischives look on his face.

"What are you thinning ?" asked Carlos

Ben picked Carlos up bridle style and layied him on the bed. Ben crawled next to him and pulled him into his chest.

"What do you think about Rose for a girl, and Kendiell for a boy." asked Ben

Carlos was chocked at first he dident even think about kids. But he really wanted them.

"I've always kind liked Dipper for a boy". Replied Carlos

"Dipper, that's so damn cute I love Dipper." Ben replied with a huge smile

The two boys cuddled together on top of the bed.

"Now I can't wait to have kids with you." Ben said

"Me too" responded Carlos as he slowly drifted into sleep peacefully in Ben's arms.