2/3

Mal steped out to lookat her phone again. The texts were flooding in.

"I see you pretty girl 😀" read the text

Her heart was pounding in her chest she wanted to tell everyone what was going on but Carlos needs to rest.

She wanted to know who it was she had, had enough.

"Who is this?" She texted

"A friend of Clayton's. 😀" was the responce

"What is your name please tell me."

"Ok, ok it's me Mal, Yzma"

Mal was so shocked she had so many questions running through her head how did Yzma even get her number? Where is she now? What dose she want? All of these questions and more were filling Mal with fear and dread.

"Thats impossible Clayton hates magic." Mal texted

"Well its a goid thing I do alchemy then not magic."

"What do you want?!"

"Tell Jack I know the real reason why he, Mavis, Jim, and Hiccup transfered to that school. And if you all do not meet my demands then i will tell everyone. And trust me I have a little secret about you to little girl."

Mal paused for a moment she kbew that she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Fine what do you whant us to do?" Asked Mal

"First I want you free all villains at least the important ones anyway." Yzma demanded."

Mal had no idea what to respond.

"Hurry Mal times almost out."

"Ok, ok, fine I will see what I can do. No leave me alone."

"Oh but dear don't you want to kbow why those four transferred to your school?"

Mal hesitated but she knew Yzma's mind tricks

"Good to hell, ugly troll"

He put away her phone and went to find Jack and the other three she was going to find this out her self.