2/11

Now that Mal nows about Cruella she has to tell Carlos about it. But how could she do that Carlos was finally getting close to his mother. And now she has to ruin it all. But she still knows what she has to do. Carlos at the time was with Ben and they were both in their room relaxing just sitting and watching T.V in bed.

"What should we watch tonight." Asked Ben

"Whatever you want is fine." Carlos responded.

Ben put in a movie and cruled up next to Carlos in bed. Carlos put his head on Ben's chest to listen to his heart beating. They stayed in bed all day just watching movies.

"You niw what i'm craving right now." Said Carlos

"Whats that?" Asked Ben

"Chocolate icing." Carlos responded

"Ice cream?" Asked Ben

"No icing lots and lots of icing." Carlos told Ben

The two kings giggled a little and then Ben paused the movie and turned to Carlos.

"Is everything okay Ben?" Carlos asked

"Yes e-everything is fine, I um...I just wanted to talk about something." Ben said trying to hide face.

"Um okay, what about?" Asked Carlos

"Well Evie and Doug's news was amazing and ut git me thanking. I-I'm ready to be a dad." Ben

Carlos was really shocked he was ready to but not right now.

"Um Ben-" Carlos said before he was cut off from Mal enter8ng the room.

"Um hey guys, can I talk to you for a moment?" Mal asked

"Sure Mal whats up?" Asked Carlos

"Well Carlos I'm not quute sure how to put this." Mal saud trying to think of a way to break the news to him.

"Just say it Mal." Carlos said

"Okay well here it gose then, Carlos I know how all if the villains got." Mal said

Both Carlos and Ben shoot up out if the bed.

"How?" Asked Carlos

Mal looked Carlos in the eyes.

"It's your mom she gives them information on how to get out." Mal told him

Carlos was crushed. He knew his mom was fake but he never thought his own mother would be fake to him. He trusted her its a mistake that he will never make again.