1/20

Harry kicked open the door yelling fotlr help. He laid Seth down on the couch gently so he would isn't get hurt. Uma was the only one who came to Harry's call.

"Here is everyone?" asked Harry trying desperately to keep calm.

"They all went down by the river to go swimming what's wrong and who is that?" asked Uma.

Seth looked up and with all the strength he said his name.

"Seth" he said as best he could

Uma quickly sat down next to him. She examined his hurting body for any marks. She saw Harry's shirt covering a wound up it was keeping most of the blood soaked up but not all of it. She slowly pulled the shirt off of Seth to revel a small hole in his side. At this point Uma knew what she had to do but she didn't want to.

"Go to the bathroom, get towels, Clorox, and some tweezers." Uma commanded Harry

Harry started getting scared again and frientic.

"Why what happened to him?" he asked

Uma looked at him with a serious look.

"He's been shot and he's losing a lot if blood, I need to get the bullet out of him and stitch him up."

Harry ran straight into the kitchen and got Uma her things. He came back into the living room he saw Uma in the corner trying to keep it together.

"You okay Uma?" asked Harry

She went back and sat down net to Seth still bleeding and still in a lot of pain.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" she responded

She grabbed in of the towels and starting drying all the blood away. Then she picked up the tweezers she put the towel deck down and looked at Harry again.

"Take the clean towel and put it in his mouth."

Harry did as he was told. He rolled the towel up and put it in Seth's mouth. Uma picked up the bottle if Clorox and pored a little bit of it on the bullet whole. Seth screamed to the top if his lungs in pain also letting out a few gerrs here and there. Uma looked a Harry again.

"What the hell is he?" she asked him

"I'll explain later, just please Uma help him." Harry pleaded to Uma

Uma sat the Clorox back down on the ground and started to put the tweezers in the bullet hole. Seth let out another scream in pain. Uma finally found the bullet and was able to pull it out of Seth's body. She once again wiped all of the blood away and started stitching him up.

"Can you hear me?" asked Harry

"Y-ouch ya" Seth tried to replied

"Don't talk just blink okay?"

Seth nodded

"One for no two for yes, do you know who shot you?"

One blink

"Do you know why they shot you?"

One blink

"Did they attack you first?"

Two blinks

"Was the person who shoot a woman?"

One blink

"Harry I'm all done let him lay here and rest for a little while." Uma told him.

Harry looked down at Seth

"I'm gonna go and let you rest, if you need any thing at all just blow this wistel." said Harry pulling a wistel from out of his pocket and handing it to Seth.

"H-Harry" said Seth silently

"Yes?" Harry asked

"Thank you."

"It's no big deal" Harry responded

Harry went to leave but before he could Seth grabbed Harry hand.

"I mean it th-thank you." he said with his eyes focused on Harry. Seth's eyes were slowly dilating even changing color and then just back to normal.

"Your welcome." Harry told Seth

Harry left the room living Seth on the living room couch to rest.

"I wonder what that thing with his eyes were all about." Harry thought to him self.