NOTE FROM THE AUTHOUR

Anyone who loves Lion king as much as I do, always wonders if it went differently. I am also in love with Mheetu, and Kopa's character so I added them in- (Side note I do however hate Kion including any and all lion guard characters, I only like lion KING. Original.) As a twist, I brought back Scar (Taka) and Mufasa. Please give me feedback on if you think it works or not. This is my first Wattpad story and I'm always open to feedback to better my hobby and obsession with writing and lion king. I love re- writing a lot of Disney into a different story with the same or a similar ending (Depending on how I like the ending of the story.) I write a LOT of lion king FF in my spare time (None have been published as for now), and so from other fans I wanna hear your opinion or even a suggestion for another scenario I could write around!

Hope you enjoy, and if you have suggestions, comment below each part  because I will edit it if I am in love with the idea (Or I might start another story for it.) I read comments for each part, so leave your feedback below.

Thanks for your time!

In Case you didn't read the desc.

When Kiara lost her brother Kopa, her father never let his guard down. He forbid her of most things, and was often blinded by his responsibilities to remind her why he was doing this to her. As Kiara grew from a cub to a fine lioness, she grew ungrateful and took her life of relaxation and safety for granted. She never though once of the fact that any other lion needed this protection. That being Kovu. A lion who had been taken in by Scar and Zira after Vitani went missing. They raised him as their own, manipulated him into forgetting about his elder sister and sent him after Simba. But as time passed, Kovu abandoned his "parents" and decided to focus on decency. Though Scar and Zira stop at nothing for revenge.

STARTING AT-- The cub days...

SIDE NOTE- I AM AWARE THAT ZIRA MURDERS KOPA, AND I INTEND ON WRITING ANOTHER FANFICTION ABOUT THAT. I HAVE MANY FANFICTIONS FOR LION KING PLANNED.