On The Way

Now was the moment Mufasa has been waiting for- for years. He told his parents goodbye for a while as he faded back to his body. He was "spawned" in an unfamiliar area, but he knew where he had to go first. He needed to go get Kopa. It was night time now, he lifted his head and felt the humid air comb through his mane. He took a deep breath, smelling the sweet fragrance of the flowers and fresh grass. He felt like he hadn't aged ever since the day he died. None the less he began his expedition.

After a few hours of calm silent walking, the sun began to rise and Mufasa started to see the cave Kopa, Vitani, and their cubs were staying at. He headed left, to find his first subject. And he did, Mheetu was sitting beside him mate Tama. They didn't have cubs because Tama wasn't able to. They lived peaceful lives in isolation together.

 They lived peaceful lives in isolation together

"Mheetu!" Mufasa happily greeted

"Mheetu!" Mufasa happily greeted. "Mufasa!" Mheetu laughed. "You're alive?" He asked in amazement. "It's quite a story." Mufasa noted. "How's Nala been?" He excitedly asked about his elder sister. "She's great. I need you t-" Mufasa stopped. "Oh I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself." He apologized to Tama who just politely smiled. She was a lioness with few words. "I'm Mufasa. Mheetu's sister's father in law." Mufasa smiled. "Tama." She bowed a little. "Come, I need you to meet your nephew, I need your help." Mufasa invited. The couple accepted since nothing exciting happened to them in a while.

It wasn't long before they heard giggles from the cubs. "Almost here.." Mufasa smiled, then spotted Vitani and Kopa watching the cubs play. "Kopa!" Mufasa ran to them. Kopa gasped when he saw his grandpa. "Grandpa?" He whispered to himself. "You bet! Come on!" He laughed and smiled widely. He missed living, he never felt so free. "Come on, we have to go back." Mufasa pushed. Kopa looked down and sighed. "I can't go back.." Kopa mumbled. "Why not?" Mufasa asked. "They wouldn't want to see me.." He mumbled. "Kopa, Kiara's devastated. She can't handle hearing your name without crying." Kopa stopped to think, then he glanced at Vitani. "Fine with me, we move around everyday anyways." She shrugged. "Where are we going today?" Amana asked. "We're going to live with the rest of the family." Mufasa told them. "I thought it was just us." Clif told Kopa who just awkwardly giggled as a response.

And so, the family started the trip. It was dawn, when the animals all began waking up. It was going to be a three day trip of bonding.