Scar's Return

Scar peacefully settled on the ground. It was the crack of dawn. His mission was earn the hyena's trust back, and find Zira. He looked up at the clouds and saw Mufasa's disappointed look in them. He could care less if his brother was upset with him. What can he do, right? Bribery came to mind. That is how he tricked the hyenas into joining him on his dirty job of murdering Mufasa. Scar looked around him. His prey was half asleep anyways. Hunting an antelope couldn't be easier now. Just then he spotted the kill and didn't hesitate to swipe it.

His jaws muffled the snorts of panic from the helpless animal, it kicked and struggled until the lack of oxygen sucked away the energy. The kicking slowed down until the doe was motionless.

He observed the herd take off in panic and chuckled. It was one of his favourite things to do as a cub. Scare the herd. He tore the skin off the animal to spread the pleasant aroma of fresh meat and hid nearby, closely observing the carcass.

It didn't take long before he heard Ed's laugh and Shenzi's proud giggle. "Now what idiot would leave such a nice meal laying." She chuckled. "Who cares? Let's eat!" Banzai dismissed her comment. "Oh but don't you think it's rude to steal a meal? At least invite the host." Scar pouted as he slowly emerged from the shadows. "What do you want?" Shenzi spat. "You betrayed us. Ed?" Banzai directed, Ed nodded at the speed of light, flicking his drool. "Oh but you must understand, being up there reformed me. And I have a plan." Scar giggled wickedly.

"You see, I've had my eyes on a cub. I will raise him to kill Simba and his offspring. He seems strong enough." Scar started. "So what's in it for us?" Banzai growled. "Well, I need you to kidnap his sister so I can make him forget about her. Do it, and you may have this and three more of my kills." Scar bribed sinfully. "That's despicable.." Shenzi muttered under her breath. "I love it." Her giggled turned into laughter that called the whole clan of hyenas to assemble for the plan.

Soon after the plan was made, the hyenas revealed to Scar where Zira was. She had an emotional greeting as he told her where she should be and where to meet after the plan has been executed.