Exile

The moments felt like years. The words from the crowd hit Kovu like a slap in the face. "Look at that scar on his face.." "He's a monster." "Murderer.." He kept his eyes on Simba and did his best to look normal. "When you showed up... I was certain your were just a rogue who wanted my land." Simba started. "Now I am sure, you are a killer. How dare you. You get close to my daughter so you can kill me." Simba growled. "For shame!" The giraffes shamed. "I don't want to see your face anywhere near my land or family." There was a pause. "EXILE." Simba roared, signally the animals to begin stomping. "NO!" Kiara screamed as she was held back by other lionesses.

The monkeys screamed and slammed their fists against the log. He looked around to see animals bucking and making noise. 'Where did they all come from?' He thought. Simba sat down and watched, his plans to drive him away blew up in his mind as he stared at Kovu.

A pair of antelope threatened him with their long horns, he backed away to the edge.

"Deception..."

"Disgrace..."

He jumped down to the next layer.

"Evil as plain as the scar on his face!"

"Deception!"

"An' out rage!"

"Disgrace!"

"For Shame!"

"He asked for trouble the moment he came.."

The snakes lunged at him, trying to rip him up and give him another scar to remind him to keep his distance from Simba's pride. The hippo gave the snakes orders.

The Zebra tried to buck at him but he pulled himself away, as he ran, the antelope tried to kick and stab him.

"Deception!"

"And outrage!"

"Just leave us alone!"

"Disgrace!"

"Traitor, go back with your own!"

"For Shame!"

"YOU KNOW THESE OUTSIDER TYPES!"

"Evil as plain as the scar on his face!"

"Cya later! Agitator!"

The monkeys tried to throw rocks at him that broke at the contact of the rock beneath him. He pulled his head back then jumped down to avoid any other risks.

"Just leave us in outrage!"

"Disgrace!"

"For shame!"

"Do not come back! No!"

"He asked for trouble the moment he came."

"See ya later Agitator!"

"Born in grief!"

Simba sent birds to pluck and pick at Kovu's face, they pained him and drove him to run faster.

"Raised in hate!"

"Helpless to..."

"Defy, his fate!"

"Let him run."

"Let him live."

"But do not forget what we cannot forgive!"