Having Nightmares

As everyone settled down Simba was left at the watering hole taking a drink. Kovu snuck up on him. He stalked the king and tensed up. His claws lightly stroked the grounds as he prepared to pounce. Kiara came laughing and jumped in front of him. He shot up before she caught him. "What are you doing here? It's that way!" Kiara laughed and pointed. Kovu couldn't risk discovery, so he went to where he was directed. Simba kept a close eye on him, and just as Kovu was about to enter the cave, Simba and Auni growled- rudely dismissing him. Kovu stared at him in disgust.

Kovu turned away and went to a cold lonely spot. He decided he would strike at the crack of dawn and settled down.

Simba's Nightmare...

Kovu pounced on Simba, tearing him apart. There were flames and the bodies of all the lionesses. Simba collapsed in weakness. Kovu licked his lips and admired his kill with an evil chuckle. "Well done my son." Scar praised as he sat beside Kovu to admire the dead body of their victim.

Scar walked away to allow Kovu to enjoy his victory, a scar slowly grew on his left eye, making him look almost identical to Scar. A grin grew on Kovu's face. Kiara sat beside him smiling and applauding his victory. Was he trapping his daughter so much that she hated him now? The two walked away together, talking about abandoning pride rock.

_____________

Simba gasped awake and looked around, his adrenaline was rushing. That sick bastard was going to kill his and steal his daughter. His claws extended but he looked around and saw everyone calmly sleeping. He felt the fresh winds calm him, and he slowly relaxed until he went back to sleep.

KOVU'S NIGHTMARE

Kovu chuckled as he surrounded the cubs of the pride lands in a little clutch. "Please! We're just cubs!" They cried as he snapped their necks one by one. He was satisfied with the bloodbath, then came the best part, Simba. He attacked Simba, tearing him apart. Simba collapsed on the ground. He was still alive, but his wounds were giving him a slow agonizing death. Auni tried to pounce on him, but Kovu ducked, Auni slammed into a rock and started shaking on the ground. "Kovu! How could you! We trusted you!" Kiara and Nala screamed, but he hit them off the rock.

He laughed over his success. "I thought I raised you well! How could you do this!" Vitani's voice came from behind him. He looked at her. She smacked his left eye, making him bleed. "I don't want to see your face again!" She screamed and ran away.

_____________

Kovu gasped awake. "What's become of me?" He panted and looked at his paws. He shook his head, doing his best to forget what happened. He was only meant to kill Simba, how could he kill the cubs? How could he hurt innocent lionesses? 'Snap out of it Kovu, you don't have a sister. Remember what did said- Vitani doesn't exist.'  He slowly exhaled to relax.