Nervous

Jungkooks pov:

''Hyuna! Wait up woman!'' I ran after her as she walked out of math class, bag hugging her back almost perfectly-if that's even possible.
''Fuck off, Jungkook.''

Ouch. What's up with her?

''Hyuna I need to speak to you, come on!'' Finally catching up to her, I slam her against the red painted lockers, the sound echoing through the silenced hallway.

My face merely inches away from hers, our lips even closer, I began to speak, but she slipped the word in first.

''What is so important that you have to use physical interaction with me, jeon?''
I could tell she was pissed, but wasn't on the edge of punching me, yet.
''I just wanna talk, please?''

_______

Hyuna

He's nervous. Whatever he's gonna say, clearly isn't an easy discussion. Should I be scared?
''Jeon! Speak would you?!'' He looks up at me, giving off a slightly nervous aura.
Is it really that bad?

His sheepish smile sure is contagious, though. I had to look down to hide my own.
''Well, i have a crush. Shes new, and its hard to find out what she likes so i can strike up a conversation and have it known that im interested. Will you help me, uhh..''
he trailed off, looking at the graffitied walls, scratching off the 10 year old paint that had already started to give up.

''Will you help me get to know her ?''
I gave him a solid look, slowly lifting my eyebrow up as I pull the lollipop from out of my mouth, drawing his eyes from my own, down to my lips.
''And who may this girl be, jeon?''

Come on Jungkook, go with the plan- the two boys behind the wall whispered to themselves as they watched their master plan unravel.
''You really think this is necessary?'' The cotton candy haired man whispered to taehyung in front of him.

''If you wanna find out whether shes as detatched as we think, or just simply not interested, then yes Jimin, yes it is.''
The smaller boy hummed behind him, rolling his eyes at tae before darting his gaze back to you and his friend.

''I-it's you,'' Jungkook whispers gently at your ear, his breath tickling your neck, making you shiver underneath him.
You spot two all familiar boys at the end of the corridor, but don't bother saying anything as you were enjoying the little game anyways.
Besides, we all need a little fun.

The black haired man stood still before me, watching my moves cautiously.
Not gonna lie- his gaze was rather intimidating, but I had let it slide as I remembered what his position and name is ruling in the school.

I wrap my hands around his muscular back, stroking his neck softly, watching as he closes his eyes at the sensation.

I lean in before he re-opens his eyes, startling him slightly at the proximity of our distances.
''Better luck next time, pretty boy.'' I whispered before taking his lips with mine, moving them rhythmically with his breathing. I suck softly on his bottom lip, letting it go before he had gotten to into it. He whimpered as my lips left his, and finally opened his eyes.  
''You can tell your friends to leave now, Jungkook, tell them I hope they enjoyed the show.'' And I smirked before I left, leaving a confused, red and flustered Jungkook behind.
And now they knew one thing for sure-
You were good at getting the seven most desired men in the school hot.
And they had never felt more threatened.

Okay so this was a short one, but the next chapter is coming very soon.
Hows it going? Is it good?
I'm so scared haha \o.o/
So yeah, your a playgirl in this, I'll explain the difference in play/fuck girl or boy in the next chapter, as you could be confused.
Till the next chapter, I'm ouuut!
Smile for meee! <3

-jiminieslover ~