A ticket there

Pulling up to a huge mansion, my jaw hangs open to the amount of beautiful flowers are growing just on the garden.

"Don't tell me you live here, park Jimin." He smiles, turning off the car.
"I don't.. I live with you." I slap his shoulders, getting out of the car.

"What's up, hyuna? You seem nervous..?" I look at in momentarily, before facing the huge house again.
"I-I don't know...what if your dad doesn't approve of us? A-and what if-" he pulls me into a kiss, shutting me up with his lips roughly.

"My father doesn't approve of me, let alone my love life." He kisses me once more, before quickly letting go to the sound of someone clearing their throats.

"F-father." Jimin stutters looking at him emotionless. His father does the same.
"Nice to finally meet you, hyuna. I see your carrying my sons child." He looks at the bump, then back up to me.

"May I know the gender?" He walks closer to me, looking at me with curiosity.
"I-its a girl, sir." I smile, in which he returns. He doesn't seem that bad.
"Shame he'll have to miss her growing up. I'm sure she'll be beautiful just like her mother." He smirks evilly, and Jimin finally speaks.

"I won't be missing her birth, nor her growing up. I'm not like you father." Jimins dad laughs shortly, his gaze returning back to me.

"Well let's just see about that."
_____________

A huge room filled with one huge white elegant rug in the centre, two chairs around it with a glass coffee table standing in the middle, a tv in front, almost as big as a cinema screen.

My eyes traveled around the room in awe, the beautiful gold swirls on the ceiling captivating my gaze.

"Why does she look so intrigued? It's called a pattern, sweetie." A high pitched voice spoke from in front of me, causing me to look down.

A small, blond girl stood before me, her big blue eyes and prominent lips fitting so well with her small nose. Her obvious cake face shined like a bright star, though, her cherry painted lips pouting when she saw Jimin.

"You must be the guy l'm marrying." She says so simply, trying to push her boobs up. I scowl at her, piercing my gaze further into her.
"You must have the wrong person." She smiles sarcastically, looking at my stomach.

"Just because he fucked you and got you pregnant, doesn't mean he loves you hunny. So get that out of your head before you become oblivious to the truth." She spits out at me, looking at me up and down.

I smile, looking at the wall as I roll my tongue around my cheek.
"It is the truth, hunny. Your saying that being together for four years with one person is all lies? Or the fact that this is his baby, and yet he still chose me over some whore with a shit load of make up and a slutty tops? Try me, bitch."

Jimin sniggers from behind me, snaking his arm around my waist and facing the girl.

"Or, to put it bluntly, I'm only here to get it straight that I'm happy how I am." He kisses me on the head, and she quickly turns around, plopping herself on the sofa in front of us.

"Okay. Let's get this sorted then, shall we?" Jimins dad suddenly speaks up, going to sit next to the girl.
"Please, take a seat." He gestures for us to sit on the chair opposite them, and we don't bother to protest.

"This is won Sulgi, the daughter of won enterprises." He begins to speak, and she sits up straight as he finishes his sentence.

"Son. Weather you like it or not, you'll be moving to England with Sulgi for the next 3 years. Studying at business school with her, before coming back to Korea to take over the company." No one said anything, instead just staying silent.

"Dad. I told you, I'm not leavin-" he waves his hand at Jimin, dismissing whatever he had to say.

"She can go with you." Both me and Jimin look at eachother happily, while Sulgi looks at the man shocked.

"But, she may leave whenever she wishes, and unless she's paying for a ticket for both a baby and herself, she can't get back over." He slowly speaks, and I don't even think twice to answer.

"Let's do it!"