Good girl

He shoves me against the wall next to the fridge, smashing his plump lips against mine, devouring me in the best way possible. Better than the other soft and careful kisses, this one was rough, full of passion, desire, lust.
He sucks on my lip, gliding his tongue over it twice for entrance, and I quickly deny, making him moan in frustration, plying my lips open with his own.

His tongue explores my mouth, swirling with mine as his boner rubs against my inner thigh, making me whimper at the touch.
He releases my lips slowly, a string of our saliva attaching our lips together.

I wipe it away, flustered as he stares me down like a lion.
He runs his thumb across my bottom lip, swollen and pink from the rough kiss.
''Are you ready, my love?'' He asks slowly, tickling the back of my thighs with his fingertips as he quickly grabs them, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist for support.
I nod timidly, my breathing irregular.

Opening the door to the bedroom, he spins on his heels, using me to close the door as he presses me against the cold wooden plaque, continuing to kiss me like there's no tomorrow, making me see stars.

The erotic feeling he gives me as sucks on my tongue and pulls at my lips, unbelievably good.
He starts moving his hips against me, trying to get some sort of friction as his patience becomes thin, anticipation coursing through his iris'.

He pulls me away from the door, his lips not leaving mine, but getting faster, moving his head back and forth as he goes deeper into my mouth with his tongue.

He lays me onto the bed, my chest heaving up and down as I part my lips, soon closing them as Jimin dives down above me, his body between my legs as he continues to move himself against me.

his grunts making it harderfor me to suppress my moans as his hands trail down to my thighs, lifting them up so he can take my shorts off, throwing them behind us. He snakes his hand around to my back, tapping it to signal to lift myself up. I arch my back, and he slides my shirt off, continuing to kiss me.

He unclasps my bra, sending it across the room along with my shirt, shorts and his shirt too. He begins to kiss down my jaw, sucking on every spot I moan softly at as he trails down very slowly. Painfully slowly.

''Jimin

''Jimin...'' I whisper, holding his hair in my hand as he kisses in between my boobs, leaving a long line of hickey's from my neck to where he was now.

''You look so beautiful, hyuna..'' he says against my skin, electricity running through my body as his voice shakes my stomach.
He continues to kiss down my body, stopping at the hem off my underwear.

He lifts his head up, smirking at how unfocused and hot I am, yet he's hardly even touched me.
I start to undo his belt, pulling his jeans and boxers along with it, his erection hitting his abdomen as he groans, pressing me back down onto the bed, yanking my underwear off.

He positions himself, putting my hands above my head and his fingers intertwined with mine.
His breath hits my face, making me shiver. He presses his lips against mine softly as he pushes himself in, my whine being swollowed by his mouth as he continues to kiss me within every slow thrust, the wooden headboard knocking the wall along with his rough grunts and moans from above me.

He releases my lips as the pleasure starts to kick in, burying his face into my nape as his breathing becomes irregular and hitchy.
He fastens his pace when I begin to moan, the pleasure inside of me accelerating 100 times faster now.

''kiss me..'' he moans as he speaks, and I press my lips against his as I let out a strangled moan, somehow making Jimin go faster.

The headboard now repeatedly smashing against the wall, our moans and grunts filling up the room with no pressure.
''You're doing so good, love." He manages to spit out, his words shaky as he's getting closer to his high.

''Jimin ...I'm close..'' I moan uncontrollably now, and he releases my hands from his, his hands going down to hold my thigh as he pushes himself deeper.

I reach my high, moaning in relief and panting hard.
Jimin, however, continues to thrust himself into me, pushing past my sensitivity, making me groan and bury my head in his chest, kissing it as he finally reaches his climax, collapsing on top of me as he pants against my shoulder.

''Fuck...'' he curses as he gathers himself, kissing my shoulder before moving off of me, putting us both under the covers.

''I love you.'' he says still a bit breathless, kissing me a lot more gently and softly, holding my hand as we cuddle.
"I love you too."

He draws circles on my waist as he watches me drift off to sleep.
When my breathing becomes normal, showing that I'm asleep, Jimin smiles happily, snuggling against me.
''Good girl.''