New teacher?

Finally Friday.
I go out with Lisa again today, let's just say I told her about the whole 'kissing' thing between me and that pink haired bastard.
'Goodnight," Thats what he leaves that as?
Fine.

Like I fucking wanted him to carry on anyway.
''Hyuna...hyuna!?'' I lift my gaze from the desk, settling on a familiar small figure.
''Hmm? Whatcha want?'' She steps back a bit, stuffing her hand in her pocket, as if looking for something.

A blue swirled lollipop was in her grasp, and she shoved it my way.
''My first payment, for saving me.''
I nod, taking the wrapper off and sticking in in my mouth.
''Wow, this is good.''
''Ha, thanks. My dad owns a lolly shop, you should come down some time.''
I smile back at her offer, and she walks off.
______

''Er..well I don't really-'' the same girl from before was now huddled in by a group of boys, all of them trying to get at her like hawks.
''Scumbags! You have 5 seconds head start before I rip off your dicks and put them in the shredder.'' My voice echoes down the hall to where they were, and yet not one of them moved.

Pfft. Okay then.
''One! Two! Three!''
I stared at them as I counted, and still not one of them moved.

''Hmm...say goodbye to your pin dicks, pussys''
And then I stormed to them and within a matter of seconds I had them to the floor.
''I'll give you an extra 2 seconds.''
And they were off like bullets.

''You okay? Ya seem a little shaken up..'' she stares at me in disbelief as I open my locker and grab a box of suckers (Carmel sweets).
''Shaken up?! Your telling me that's...normal for you?!'' I slam my door closed, humming as I walk passed her as a 'yup'.

''Listen, sweetheart. You, are cute, fragile, and how to I put this...not a hollow, sad bitch like me. Which means your an easy target.'' Standing in front of the girl, her mouth hangs open slightly, shocked by my words.
''I wanna be like you!'' I giggle slightly, walking off.

''You'd have to learn to be a bitch.''
''Then teach me.''
I stop in my tracks, spinning on my heel. I eye her up and down as I slip the lollipop from my mouth, a loud 'p' echoing the empty hallway.

''Then call me Sensai..I'm your new teacher.'' I wink at her and gesture her to follow me.
_________

''Not meaning to be rude..but...I need your name.'' I smile nervously, and she quickly replies.

''Ahh... i-it's Kim sana...'' I stop walking, eyeing her closely.
"Are you..?"
"Mmhm...namjoon is unfortunately my step brother haha.."
wow.
Did not expect that one.
-
It took a while to get to the mall, but I got a chance to learn more about her.
She's 20, just like me, and has a major in dance and drama. She loves to preform and just generally be on stage.

She's honestly not what I had thought. Her capability of strength scared me the most, though.

And boy, that girl can cling. But I'm not complaining. It's cute.
''So? Where to first?'' I smirk down at her innocent face, and look up at the shop beside us.

''Lingerie, my small friend, lingerie.''
I drag her into Victoria secret, and she was already hiding her face away from the small pieces of fabric.

__________

''I'm telling you, sana, girls where that!''
''But it doesn't cover any of your butt!''
I face palm myself, and stop to rest for a while, setting down the trillion bags around my fingers and wrists.

''Okay, another major rule. Swear.''
''And why would I have to do such thing?'' I gave her a 'really?' Look, and she quickly looked down.

''Okay, you've got the bras, the underwear,the skirts,the tops, the make up, the belts, nails..ahhh! Now you need a good set of curly hair products.'' She shot her head up like a lightning bolt, giving me a terrified look.

''W-why?!''

''You can't wear your hair like that, youve got beautiful curls! take of them and they'll look so good.''
She huffs out, and we head to the beauty shop.
-
-
-
''You don't live with parents?'' I ask her, confused.
''Yeah I do, but they are gone for about 6 months. My mom especially now that she married Namjoons father.'' I nod along, and we agree that I'd stay at hers to help her get ready for school tomorrow.

''Hey, I'm going to a club with my friend Lisa and a few guys, wanna come? Besides this could help you out a lot with the whole 'lesson'...''
''I'd love too!''
_________

Okay. So teaching an innocent book worm may not seem as easy as I had first thought.
''Please?! Besides this covers my boobs!''
''Exactly.''

She chose a checkered dress over a white jumper, something my nan would wear to a church service. Although it was cute.

''Pweaseeeeeee?!?'' I shook my head for the millionth time, and went to the bag of clothes I had secretly bought while sana was checking out the new books

''Here, where this.''
I hand her a bag, and she goes into the bathroom to change.
''WHAT.IS.THIS?!?''
She comes out of the bathroom, and I had to look twice to make sure it was her.

''W-wow...you look amazing!''

''No! I look so exposed! You can see the whole of my chest and my legs!'' She was almost laughing, until she turned her head and looked into the mirror

Is this girl some of child of god?

She blinked a few times, and starting smiling mischievously.
''Okay. I can go with it.'' I smile through the mirror, and walk off to get changed myself.

''Woah

''Woah.....your comfortable with wearing this?'' I laugh at her, and bring my hair to my shoulders, falling onto my waist.
''Let's go?''