Its his fault

It's finally the day of the reveal, and I'm hungry, big and pregnant. Which is kind of obvious but I needed to add it in.
It's three am, and I want watermelon.

"Jiminieeeee?" He tosses and turns in his sleep, finally facing me.
"Yes, love?" I smile sweetly, cupping his face with my hands.

"I want watermelon.." I kiss his nose, trying my best to persuade him.
He mumbles, getting up and putting clothes on, as he was only in his boxers.

I smile cheekily, wrapping myself in a blanket and gazing at Jimin as I fall back asleep.

"Sleep well, princess."
________________

Rushing to the hospital didn't necessarily occur to me, thinking I could wake up on time.
And I did.
But Jimin got a hold of me.

Hugging me tightly for about an hour on end, was both a good and bad thing.
I enjoyed it, but now I have 5 minutes to get there, and rushing someone as hormonal as me isn't a good idea.

"It's a girl!" The doctor chants, and Jimin picks me up by my waist, kissing me slowly while smiling. He puts me down, going down himself to kiss the bump.

"My two favourite girls." He says, and I smile down at him.
___________

"So? Any names yet?" Taehyung asks me, sipping on the coffee I had made him. I shake my head, pouting slightly.

"I don't have a clue. I want it to have Jimins family name, but that's all I know." He nods along, watching his fiancé as she bends over to get the remote. I slap him on the back of the head, and he looks at me, shocked.

"Don't be pervy! You stare at her like that, this happens!" I point at my tummy, causing the couple to laugh.

Sana sits down, cuddling up to taehyung.
"When is Jimin coming home?" She asks, and I shrug as I spin my fingertip on the edge of my mug.

"He said he's going out with a few friends. I didn't like the idea, but I'm not one to object." They both hum in response, turning back to watch the tv.

For the rest of the night, we spent just chatting and catching up.
Sana had to leave for a job emergency, and Jungkook decided to come over.

"Hi! How's the baby?" Jungkook places his hand on my stomach, smiling at her genuinely.

"Jimin doesn't know how lucky he is." I smile sadly back, as if understanding him completely.

Tiny time skip~

Taehyung waved goodbye as he shut the door, calling it a night as it had just turned 1:00.
Jimin still wasn't home, but Jungkook didn't dare leave me alone.
He's so caring, even besides the fact that Jimin hated it.

"Jimin won't be very happy, Jungko-" Jungkook quickly stood up, chucking his keys on the side.

"Jimin won't ever be happy! He has a wonderful girlfriend, and a baby girl with her, what more could he want?!" I stood up, trying to calm him down.
I grabbed his hands, trying to get him to look at me.

"Y-yah! I'm okay!" He shakes his head, looking at me deeply.
"Your scared he's going to leave you hyuna! I can see it!" I look down, giving up as my tears run freely.

"I'm trying.." I finally look up, my eyes glossing over from the tears.
Staring at eachother for a while, I guess wasn't a good idea, as I feel his face inch closer and closer to my face. I try avoiding him, pulling him into a hug, and as I released him, he wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing my lips onto his.

I try to refuse it, moving a bit to the left, but he pulls me deeper and deeper, biting my bottom lip before sucking it slowly, making me moan slightly.

"J-Jungkook..." I was so close to his face, looking into his eyes as he panted, huffing out as he moves the hair off his face.

"You couldn't even go one night without kissing him." Jimin says, closing the front door behind him.
I try to move away from Jungkook completely, but he holds me tighter, my chest pressed up against his.

"Why are you even bothered? You don't love her. You just feel bad for her. We both know I'm better for her." Jungkook smirks as he watches Jimin while holding me, and Jimins fist tighten, the skin around his knuckles turning white from the pressure.

"You better leave before I fuck up more." Jimin speaks through his teeth, his eyes drilling holes through the younger one.
Jungkook scoffs, turning to me.

"I hope you do well through this pregnancy." And with that, he leaves.

I turn back to Jimin, and didn't even have a chance to speak as he shoved me against the wall with his body, his panting evident every time his chest falls.

"J-Jimin, wha-" he growls, stopping me from talking.
"You can't be good for one day? Why can't he leave you alone? Your mine."  He leans in, kissing the joint of my jaw before licking it all the way down to the front of my face.

"And I guess the only way to do that, is to make sure everyone knows you are mine."