Screwed

Feeling a trail of soft kisses being pressed against my skin, I moved slowly, moaning unconsciously.
The kisses reached up to my chin, kissing there too, before kissing my lips slowly and gently.

"Mhm..." just sighs against the kiss, shifting his body to straddle my naked body.
He releases my lips, still so close to me.
"Morning, princess." He smiles cutely, drawing small circles on my cheek.

"Morning, jiminie.." I yawn slightly, stretching underneath him.
"You look so cute." He blurted out, watching as pout at him.

He lets out a chuckle, pressing himself against me in a hugging position, his head on my chest as I play with his hair.
"...you need to get off me..I can't breathe..." he rolled off me, putting on some boxers and joggers.

"And where do you think your going?" I say, tapping the bed.
"To make breakfast. Duh." He cheekily smiles at me, at walks out the room.
I stare at the ceiling for few minutes, before forcing myself to the bathroom.

I feel so achy.
I halt in my steps, last nights events flooding to my memory.

Holy shit.
My face goes bright red, and I rush to the bathroom, locking the door and sliding down it.

"Wow..." I whisper to myself.
This relationship really is going somewhere..
____________

"You ready to go, hyuna?" Jimin knocks on the door a few times, and I walk out the bathroom, my face a little more pale than usual.
"You okay baby?" He asks me, and I just nod my head.

"Come on, we'll be late for the reunion." I lock my hands with his, swinging it back and forth.
It's the high school reunion.
I'm looking forward to seeing the 6 particular playboys.
_______________

"oh my god, is that really you Hyuna!" A high pitched voice screamed from behind me, and I whipped my head around.

"Sana!" She ran in my arms, embracing me in a tight hug.
"You look amazing!" She says, and I compliment her back.

"What is this beautiful diamond doing on your finger!?" I say, studying it closer.
"Taehyung proposed when we were in busan. It was so romantic!" She told me all about this amazing proposal, before the one and only taehyung appeared behind Sana, kissing her cheek lovingly.

"Hey honey." He says, finally noticing me.
"W- yah! Is that you Hyuna?!" He hugs me tightly, almost squishing me.
"Aish! Still so strong oppa!" I exclaim, and he rubs his neck nervously.
"sorry, Hyuna-ssi.." we all giggle at tae, chatting away.
____________

During the night, I had seen yoongi, Jin, hoseok, namjoon and of course Sana and taehyung.

Yoongi and namjoon are in the police force, both happily married with children, Jin being namjoons husband. I died in eternal happiness.
I shipped them so hard in highschool.

Jin worked as a chef in his own restaurant and hoseok was a toddler teacher. Which honestly suited his personality like a glove.

When the night was finally coming to an end, I bumped into a hard chest.
"Jungkook?" I looked at his face, shocked at how well he had matured.

"Hyuna!" He hugged me, his big strong arms weirdly comforting.
"God you're even pretty than before!" He looked me up and down, and I blushed slightly.
"Talk about yourself Jungkook-ah! You look amazing!" For the rest of the time I had left, I spent catching up with Jungkook.

He works as an agent for the biggest body guard business in Korea, which honestly didn't surprise me as he is skilled in that area of work, as well as strong.

"Ahh, it's time for me to take my leave, it was great seeing you jungkookie!" I stood up from my seat, and Jungkook quickly held my hand.
"Can I have your number? I'd love to grab some coffee." I nod, giving him my number and bidding goodbyes.

I walked out to the car, where Jimin had supposed to wait for me.
His car wasn't there anymore, so I decided to call him.
"Yah, jiminie where are you?" He didn't say anything for a few seconds, before breathing out.

"Have fun with Jungkook?" He said, obviously angry.
"He's a friend, Jimin. You can't seriously be angry at such-" he scoffed, stopping me from talking.
"Get Jungkook to drop you off." The line went dead and I scoffed with disbelief at his sudden mood.

"Jungkook-ah, could you give me a ride home? Jimin left without me." He quickly nodded his head, opening the door for me, waking over to the other side.

"Why did he leave you behind?"

"Oh, h-he was tired, so he left early." I lied, I couldn't be arsed with all the questions.
_____________

"Thank you again, Jungkook. I'll be seeing you soon." I waved him off as he drove away, walking into mine and Jimins apartment.
I noticed the door already open, pushing it to get in.

"So you really did it huh? Is he your new best friend?" His voice growled at me, his eyes like daggers.
"I don't have time for this. I'm tired. Im ill." The last part didn't mean to slip out, but he thought nothing of it.

"Of course. You need to text your dear kookie before sleeping, right?" I turn back to face him, an unreadable look on his face as well as mine.
"Your fucking serous? I hang out with an old friend for one night and you already assume I'm cheating on you?" He averts his gaze, soon trailing back to me.

"It's not like you would even hesitate to leave me. What's stopping you?"

I was beyond pissed now.
How could he think like that?
I walked away from him, going into the bathroom.

"That's it, walk away like you always do." But within a few seconds I was back in the room.

"I'll tell you why I won't leave you, park Fucking Jimin." He crosses his arms, cocking an eyebrow up.

"One, because I love you so Fucking much."

I threw a small white stick at him, before continuing.

"And because I'm pregnant."