Boy parts

The house was pure madness, to be truthful. Only 10pm and I can already see girls drunk out of their minds and dancing.

''So where is the drinks?'' Sana shouted from behind me, tugging on my arm like a child.
''Yah, loose the child act. You need to be independent if you wanna get laid.''

She pulled a confused face at me, and I backtracked my words to make sure I didn't use any vocabulary she wouldn't understand. Oh. 'Laid'.

''Hang on....have you had sex yet, sana?'' She laughs nervously, but tries to hide it.
''Yes! Who do you think I- no, no I haven't.'' I shake my head, dragging her to the bar.

''Well we should start of easy, then. Just make out with a guy, or your crush, and then say 'gotta go, see you soon' and then wink or some shit. Just, try to keep your underwear on.''
She nods, staring at the hem of her dress as she analyses my words.

''Two shots, please.'' The bartender nods, but was stopped quickly.
''Make that three, and it's on me. Thanks.'' The bartender nods once again, and walks off. I follow the hand beside me, leading to a very handsome taehyung.

'Hiya, tae

'Hiya, tae. You look handsome.'' I give him a mischievous smile afterwards, and his mouth parts abit before closing again.

''H-hi, hyuna. Fancy seeing you here. And you look stunning, as always.''

I smile again, this time more calm.
Tae turns around to get the drinks, and I felt a small hand slap my arm.

''Dude?! What's wrong with you?!'' Sana glares at me intensely, looking back and forth from me to tae.

''No. I'm not going out with him.'' She exhales, and relaxes her shoulders.
''You scared the shit outta me. So why are you two flirting?'' I shrugged my shoulders, slowly returning my stare back to her, and she shifts in her place as if she knew what I was thinking.

''Why are you so bothered even if we were?'' She quickly averts her gaze, looking at tae.

''I've had the biggest crush on him since eighth grade. I just...can't talk to him.''
I was about to say something, but taehyung came back with three shots in his hands.
''There you go, ladies.'' I smile at him, and sana does the same.

''Mm! Taehyung, this is sana, my friend.''
He looks in her direction, and she blushes instantly as he stares at her.
''Hi sana. Hyuna you should have told me you had such a pretty friend.''

14 shots later.....

They've been talking to themselves as I chatted with Lisa. I smile at their connection, and stand up, grabbing both of their attention.

''I'm gonna go to the bathroom, tae do me a big favour and stay with sana?'' He nods, moving closer to her.
I spin on my heels, walking off to find the bathroom.
This house is fucking huge I'll give it that. Finding the bathroom is way harder than it should be.