I hate you.

After Jimin had left, I could do nothing but stare at the wall opposite me and cry. I missed him, I want him back. But he hurt me in ways I can't even comprehend, and I have someone else. Someone that loves me and that cares about how I feel.

My thoughts were stopped by the door opening and slamming, rustling and crashes follow one after the other.

I lift an eyebrow, walking to where the noise is.

Jimin stands by the clock on the wall, hiccuping as he crosses his arms and stares at me.

"Hyuna." He breaths, walking to me as I stood still.

The stench of alcohol drifted from his tongue, making me scrunch my nose.

"Jimin-ssi. Your drunk, come-"

"No. I want to talk to y-you." His voice was demanding as he stepped closer, making me walk backwards as he suddenly began to look over powering.

My legs shaked as his stare began to get darker, watching me as I bite my lip.

"I hate you." He whispers.

"I hate you so fucking much." His voice breaks as he speaks, tears brimming his eyelids.

I gulp down the lump in my throat, looking into his eyes as my heart beats faster and faster by the second.

"Jimin, I-"

"No! Let me finish." He demands, holding my shoulders against the wall, his face holding a stern look.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every minute of every day, I thank my shit luck that Taehyung has you. That you're happy, but not because of me! That, you no longer see me as the love of your life. I wanted to tell you ever since you left that I was so fucking sorry. I know, its just a word, but I would do anything for you to forgive me.

To love me again. I haven't stopped thinking about you, for four, straight, years." He looks off to the side as he lets his tears slip out, my cheeks already wet from my tears.

He turns back to me, holding my hands against the wall now. "Im so over the top want to slit my throat in love with you, and the fact that you don't love me back.. I can't.. I-it hurts and i just-"

I took a hold of his collar, smashing my lips against his as he sobs. He leans into me, his hands roaming around the back of my thighs before jolting me around his waist. I sigh in escacy as his tongue slips in my mouth, exploring every inch of me as if his last wish.

We landed on the bed, his lips not once leaving mine but instead, growing more and more heated.

He releases my lips as he pants, my staggered breathes mixing with his own.

"I love you.." He pants.

I lean up to his lips, trailing to his jaw before moving to his ear. "I love you too."
__________________

The next morning started off as if nothing happened.

I open my eyes, blinking a few times as I try to adjust to the light. I stretch out my arms, sitting up.

Only then do I realize I was naked. Completely. Naked.

"Morning hyuna."

I jump as Jimins groggy voice spoke from behind me, and I stare at him completely dumbfounded.

And then all the scenes from last night hit me.

"We had sex."