8 months

My hand slipped off the handle of the door as his words sunk in. His face not even changing once, proves that his words were pure truth, that he meant what he said. That he'd take hyunhee away from me.

"I expect to see you in court on Saturday, hyuna. You know what happens if my wish is not granted."  His voice was as cold as ice, and not once did I hear hesitation of what he was saying.

All I could do was leave the room, not knowing what else to say. Hyunhee would wake up, anyways, so I had no reason to give him.

I couldn't stay in there any longer.

Friday~

Sitting on the sofa as I sobbed into taehyungs arms, all I could do was think of the worst for my daughter.

"Sh sh sh..." Taehyung kept repeating until finally, I stopped. Still releasing tears as I shake, Hyunhee waddles over to us, looking at me worriedly.

"Eomma, what is wrong?" Her voice timid as she stares at me, I wipe my tears as I place her on my lap.

"Hyunhee-ah...some things might change, but you'll still be with me and your appa, okay?" I try to make my voice as convincing as possible, but she instantly notices my concern, hugging me tightly as she begins to sob too.

"Eomma...I don't want to leave you two. I love you!" She wails, making tae look away, unable to bare her cries.

"You won't be leaving us, hee-ya! I promise."
________________

Court day~

Taehyung, hyunhee and I sit in the left hand side row, while Jimin, Sulgi and Mr.Park sit on the right hand side.

Two judges sit at the front whilst Sana and Jungkook sit next to them both as they are both on my side, sort of as a witness, you could say. Jimin, however, only has his slut and his father.

How weird is it that I ended up liking his father more than himself?

I see Jimin take glances at me, and my hand as it is held in taehyungs. Gritting his teeth, he sits down next to the lawyer given professionally.

"Court order. Mr. Min would you please stand and tell us Jimins current problem?" The older looking judge began to speak, which ended quickly as Jimins lawyer stood up and took over.

"Well, Mr. Park here would like to take custody of his daughter. His situation is young pregnancy with his ex, which whom is now with another man. His full offer would be on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, and the mother would have her for the rest of the week days." The judge nods silently, taking in his side. He turns his head to my side, his eyes landing on hyunhee.

She cuddles into me closer, holding the teddies she chose to take today.

"And miss.Kwons problem?" He asks, to which I held taehyungs hand tighter as our lawyer stood up.

"Miss.Kwon does not want Mr.park to have her daughter as he has chosen not to be with her throughout the pregnancy and her ageing, not only leaving her, but cheating on her.

She does not want her child of anything to do with Mr.Parks love affair, and would rather him have a couple hours at her house a week with her. She offers as much as two days out of a week with her, and that's it." The judge sits silently as he does not respond with anything other than an eyebrow raise, now changing his gaze to Jungkook and Sana.

"We have witnesses on Miss.Kwons side, Mr.Jeon please talk your point." He nods his head, standing up as he faces me.

Giving me a small smile to hyunhee as she waves, he begins speaking.

"Hyuna went through great struggle to look after her daughter, as he not only left her before hyunhees birth, but during the pregnancy too. Walking out on her when she needed him, Sana and I was left no choice but to look after her.

Obviously, we would gladly help, but seeing as Jimin-..Mr.Park claimed he loved her, walking out wasn't so fair towards hyuna. He cheated on her, lied to her and forced her out of his life without any contact up until her baby was four." The judges looked Jimins way as he looked more than fuming.

I could tell he was pissed, but he doesn't deserve her one bit.

Sana smirks as she watches Jimins face, looking back up to the judges.
"I think it's all been said, sir."

The judges nod, writing down on paper before looking back up to Jimin.

"Okay. I guess we can not give the custody to Mr.Park as he has come across irresponsible." Jimin slams his hand against the table as he stands up, his eyes narrowed as if he was ready to murder.

"I will give you twenty million won if I can have at least a little bit of custody." Jimin surprised everyone by his begging, walking towards the judges desk.

"I have only one proposal." I gulped as Jimin smiled.

"Hyunhee and Miss.Kwon, along with her partner, will be put in a mansion paid by the counsel, with Mr.Park for eight months. If it does not go well, Mr.Park will have absolute no custody over hyunhee what so ever."

Taehyung shook his head as my eyes filled with tears.

Jimin laughed, "deal!"