Coffee

I woke up on the cold floor, the dark wood surrounding my body.
I slowly get up, groaning at the tensed muscles in my back from sleeping.

I sit up, focusing on the fresh white wall in front of me, trying to get rid of the dizziness.
I drag myself onto my bed, the soft material instantly soothing my aching body.

I start to pick out the glass from my feet, biting my lips as I hold in my cries.
-
I walk out of the bathroom, wringing out the last of the water out of my hair.
My feet stop in there tracks, as I read a note that was left on the fridge.

Hyuna-

Im going to kookies for a while.
Try and let things cool down.
I'm sorry.
-Jimin

I fold the piece of paper, putting it in the draw. I guess he's right.

Space from eachother would be the best idea.
I grab the hoover, cleaning up the glass, along with the rest of the apartment, just to get by the day as I have nothing else to do.
_________

Entering the small coffee shop, a small bell rings, signifying a new costumer.

''Hyuna! Is that you?'' Suga walks up to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.
''My god you've changed over such a short time ay?'' I smile, looking down at my black timbs.
''Hello my partner in crime, how have you been?'' I ask timidly, earning a slightly confused smile from the mint haired boy.

"Good, after that night I think you and Jimin needed space, so I took the chance to go and see my sister back in busan.'' He says, and I just nod along.

''You're....quieter...has something happened?'' I look up at him quickly, my eyes widening.
''No, nothing worth mentioning...'' I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, looking down to hide my watery eyes.
''Okay...well I gotta shoot off, I have a piano lesson. Nice to see you again, hyuna.'' I nod as an agreement, watching him as he walks out of the cafe.

I sit myself next to a window, opening my laptop as I sip on my coffee.
I start to write a story, something I've had a big interest on since I was small.

My imagination is wild, my stories ranging from my mood.
That's why I'm not looking forward to this one, as my mood isn't it's best.

The bell rings once again, and I look up at the door, my eyes landing on Jimin and Jungkook, but they were in a deep conversation, so they didn't notice me.

I follow them with my eyes as they que up to order, and I face back to my laptop when I realise I was staring.
I see in the corner of my eye that they took a seat, Jungkook noticing me straight away.
I continue to focus on my computer screen, drinking the last of my coffee.

Jimin finally turns around, his eyes instantly fixing on my own, making me incredibly nervous.

''Can I have another coffee please?'' I order another drink, and the cashier nods her head, walking off to make it.
Jimin stands up, walking to the line, just as the woman comes back with my coffee, and I rush back to my desk, crashing into Jimin anyway.
''F-fuck!'' I screech, biting onto my lip to prevent myself from crying, drawing blood from my lip.

''I'm so sorry!'' He says, watching as I wipe away what I can from my shirt.
''It's fine I'll just go home to change..'' I whisper, placing the cup on the counter and grabbing my laptop, placing it in my bag.
''Hyuna wait!'' He shouts as I walk out, trying to ignore him.

''Hyuna come on!'' He runs behind me, trying to catch up.
The rain pouring heavily on us, my clothes clinging on to my body.
''Hyuna for god sake!'' He wraps his hand around my arm, turning my body around to face him.

''Why are you ignoring me?!'' He shouts, the effect of the heavy rain on the path making it hard to hear.

''I'm scared...'' I say back, and he pulls a confused face, moving the wet hair that's gripping onto his forehead.
''scared? Scared of what? Me?'' I shake my head repeatedly, throwing droplets of water everywhere. Not that it made a difference anyway.

''Of myself. I'm scared I'll end up like the other girls. Like Jenna..'' I trail off, my eyes searching his.
''You'll never be like Jenna. S-she....she was a mistake'' he shakes his head as he speaks, the water dripping from his top lip to his bottom, making them shinier than ever.
''What if I do end up like her? A mistake? All I've caused is-'' he stops me midway, speaking over me.

''You've caused me happiness, and a smidge of frustration. What are you so afraid of?'' He asks, now gripping both of my arms.
''I'm afraid of losing you, Jimin. So what's better than not having anything to do with eachother so I don't loose you?'' He looks down, sniffling.

''Don't you dare leave me, kwon hyuna.'' His eyes start to water, so does mine, our tears mixing with the rain.
''Today's the day, Hyuna. It's been a semester.'' He speaks again, and he smiles gently, tears now streaming down his face.
''You make the decision now.'' I look down, sobbing to myself.

I lightly shake my head at him, and he shuts his eyes tightly, letting out his sigh.
''Then one kiss is all I ask for.''
He pulls my body close to his, hugging me gently but yet so firm. He presses his lips against mine, his lips soft but the kiss hard. All of his emotions and feelings pushed into one, his mouth moulding mine perfectly. My mind went blank as he kissed me deeper, drawing small patterns on my back as he kissed my bottom lip perfectly, making me feel almost dizzy.

He pushes his tongue against my lips, and I immediately let him in, our tongues fighting for dominance as he moves his hand from my arm to my waist, bringing his hand slightly up my shirt, drawing small circles on my hip.
He sucks on my tongue, slowly releasing it, before kissing me sweetly, slowly, lovingly.
He releases my lips, but still so close.

I could feel his lips stroke against mine as he panted with me, sending sparks all over my lips.
''Thank you, Hyuna..'' he says sadly, about to let me go, leaving my lips.

I yank him back, putting my face in the crook of his neck, pressing my lips against the wet skin softly.

''If you would have let me speak.'' He looks at me in the eyes, confused at my words.
''I want to be with you, Jimin..'' he smiles widely, picking me up by my waist, making me wrap my legs around his waist for support.

"Then, kwon Hyuna, be my girlfriend." I pretend to think about it, but break shortly after, smiling like crazy before kissing him, saying against his lips softly,
''of course I will."
''Oh my god!'' He starts kissing me repeatedly on my lips, making me giggle happily along with his chuckles.

He kisses me one more time before staring at me again, stroking my cheek lovingly.
''I love you so much.'' He whispers as he inches closer to me. I cup his cheeks with my hands, giggling once again.

''I love you too.'' And I plant a hot kiss on his lips, releasing his lips after a good few minutes to catch our breaths.
As he puts me down, we hear a slight squeak from behind us.
''Yahhhhhhhhhh!!!! The couple is finally a thing!!!!!!'' Hoseok screams, making silly faces as he prances around the other boys.
''I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it!'' Jin repeats, pointing at Jimin.

''My son has fallen in love with an angel!'' He coos, making us both giggle.
As the others shout and scream, the youngest one stands still, staring at me.
''What's up, kookie?'' Jimin says, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him affectionately.
He lifts up his hand, pointing at his hyung in shock.
''J-jiminie hyung...h-had his HANDS on hyunas ass!'' He shivers, pretending to be disgusted while pulling a shook face.