How much i love you

"Jimin you asshole!"

The black haired man chuckled as he ran through the crowd of people, my legs tumbling after him as I hold my boobs.

Why, you may ask?

Jimin decided to play a game. Whenever he would please, being in the middle of a checkout or at the start of the movie, he could kiss me.

He just so happened to kiss me during our walk to the park, unhooking my bra as he distracts me. And thus, concluding to why he's running in public with a bright blue lace bra, me following behind.

He turns around a corner, but I was one step ahead and managed to swerve into a short cut, stepping in front of him as he halts to a stop.

"Give me the damn bra, Jimin." My voice was filled with annoyance, my eyes dark as I stare him down.

He shakes his head, the soft strands of black moving with him. "Aniyo, Jagiya. It's payback for giving me a hard-on in front of the boys yesterday." He smiles, his eyes darkening a little as he recalls just how good it felt to relieve that problem.

I cock my eyebrow to my husband, smirking lightly. "What? Just because I sat on your dick, you get a boner? Is that how needy you are, jiminie?" I watch with a smile on my face as he lets out a steady breath, his Addams apple popping up and down.

"Why can't you stop with the teasing..." he whines.

I push him against the wall, pressing lightly on his neck. His head rolls back as his lips part slightly, sighing.

My mouth moves next to his ear,  and I whisper lightly to him. "So gullible." I giggle slightly afterwards.

I snatch the fabric from his hands and leave him behind as he catches his breath, soon running after me.

"Mommy!" Hyunhee chases after me as I carry hyunmin in my arms, banana milk in her hand as she carries her teddies.

"We're late, kids! Daddy's gonna kill me!" Hyunmin giggles as I fake cry and whine, holding Hyunhee's hand.

I open the door to Jimins office, his stern posture leaning against the large wooden desk in the middle of the room.

His fingers tap against the desk as his eyes pierce mine, the children giggling to themselves as I whisper calls for help to them as a joke.

Jimin strides towards me, his hands in his pockets as the black blazer hugs his chest.

He takes a hold of Hyunmin, placing him down on the floor for him to waddle with Hyunhee.

"Go play in the toy room, princess. I need to talk to mommy." He speaks to Hyunhee.

The little girl leans in to my ear as I place the plastic pink necklace around her neck.

"I think daddy is mad at you." She whispers, giggling as she runs off with a small toddler.

The door closes after the children, and within a second, I was shoved against the white wall of Jimins office.

His breath tickles my face, my eyes fluttering shut for a second before staring back at him.

I feel him hard against me, making me smirk.

"Don't you think about the fact that we're married, and that I'll be able to get you somehow? Don't leave me with a boner and think you can get away with it." He presses his lips hard against mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth as I sigh.

My head lies softly on the white cotton pillows, staring at the dark blue sky sitting silently outside.

My fingers tangle themselves in his hair, his breath relaxing against the skin of my chest.

His lips press softly against my skin, before lifting his face to kiss my lips.

"Jimin..it's been nearly 4 years since we've been together. How do you still love me so much?" My voice is soft as I continue to stroke his hair.

"Because you're everything I've ever wanted, Jagiya. I was such a player in high school, but when you came I couldn't do anything but think of you." He breathes in as he sits up, leaning over my body as he kisses me deeply.

"When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He smiles as he begins to tear up, my eyes watering too as we sit in silence, staring into each others eyes.

I press my lips against his passionately, sucking on his bottom lip as his arm strokes my neck, angling me to the side for better access.

He pulls away as he turns me around, my back pressed against his chest as his arms wrap around my body, along my arms, to his hands that intertwined with mine.

His head rests on my shoulder as he kisses the skin on my neck before closing his eyes.

"I love you, Park Hyuna. In ways you've never seen, for reasons I could list on forever, for longer than you think you deserved, and with more than you will ever know existed inside me." I move his hands to my chest, placing a kiss on his knuckles.

"I love you too, jiminie. Forever, and always." I whisper, our breathes calming as we fall into sleep peacefully, together.

________________________________

MIXED FEEINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT IM SORRY I JUST LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH AND THANK YOU SO FOKEN MUCH FOR 700+ READS.

LOBE U GUYS

LOBE U GUYS