9 - Weird

The rest of the day, I was pretty out of it. I couldn't stop thinking about Daniel, whether it's worrying his back or remembering what happened earlier. And to make things worse, Daniel was sleeping on Minhyun's desk, which means right next to me.

My head was full with Daniel until Pamela nudged me lightly. When I looked at her, she signaled me to look around. Then I was confused when I saw everyone was looking at me.

"(y/n), I said could you please solve the next question? Do you even know which one is the next question?" the teacher asked from her desk.

Then Pamela showed me discreetly with her hands.

"Oh, I love you girl. I owe you one," I said in my mind.

Then I read the question and answered it.

"Correct. Hmmm, you can answer it correctly even when you're not listening. Aren't you curious on what you can do if you give your full attention to me?" she asked and I apologized.

"Hoh, thank you brain. You're so smart, I love you," I said in my mind.

Then I heard someone chuckled. I saw Daniel was grinning when he shifted his head. His eyes were still closed, but I bet he wasn't sleeping.

"Who's fault do you think this is, huh?" I cursed in my mind as I glared at him.

After the school ended, the guys waved goodbye to Daniel and I before they left.

"Hmmm? Why are you still here? Don't you have a date with Minhyun?" Daniel asked when he saw that I wasn't leaving with Minhyun.

"And leave you to do the punishment alone when you're hurt? I might be a troublemaker, but I'm not a heartless person," I said and he was holding back a smile.

"Huh? What does that expression mean?" I wondered.

"No. It's okay. I can manage. I promised to cover up for you today. Just go," he insisted.

"It's okay. I already told Minhyun and he said we'll make it up some other time," I explained as I got up from my chair.

Third person P.O.V

"I don't think I could let you go next time" he said softly as he grabbed your hand.

End of Third person P.O.V

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked because I didn't quite hear what he said.

"I said, just go, because if you don't go, you wouldn't keep your promise to do whatever I say. Don't even think to back out from it. I have the receipt," he warned as he pointed at his phone.

"But ..." I said, but he put his finger on my lips to stop me from complaining.

"You're so excited about your date with him, right? And I said that I'll cover you up today. I'm a man of my word. So now go and have fun. I'll be fine," he said while stroking my hair gently.

"I was excited" I said in my mind suddenly. "What? Why did I say I was, not I am? My cheeks feel warm. Why is he stroking my hair? And why I don't want him to stop stroking it? What is wrong with me?" my mind was begging for answers as I looked at him.

"Haha. Look at you blushing, you are excited. You even didn't pay attention to the class all day. You must be impatient to wait for school to be over," he said as he pinched my cheek lightly.

"It's not that" I said in my mind. "A-a-alright, I'll see you tomorrow then," I said quickly before I left.

I ran so hard from the classroom. I wasn't sure whether it's because I wanted to catch Minhyun, or to ran away from Daniel.

"My stomach feels so weird" I said as I closed my eyes. "Awww" I groaned when I fell backward after I felt that I bumped into something.

When I opened my eyes I saw a bunch of big guys in front of me.