Chapter 1

Addisyn

July 15. The day I finally move out to Colorado. I was estatic to finally move away from my hometown. I was excited, but my best friends were trying to get me to change my mind, cause if I moved, it would mean that I also had to drop out of the band.

"Addi! Don't leave me!" Travis cried, wrapping his long arms around my legs.

"Dammit, Trav! Char, Danny, I need help!" I called out, my words echoing throughout the bare house. Travis didn't wany me to leave, because he claimed he would 'lose his sanity being surrounded by idiots'. He's already lost his damn mind anyways.

"Trav, she's made up her mind, now get the hell off of her. She's not coming back, get over it!" Danny rolled his eyes, attempting to get Travis off me.

"I never said I wasn't coming back?" I defended, but it came out as more of a question than a clarification.

"Trav, come on, I need to skedaddle."

"Addii~!"

"Travis Clark!" There was no way in hell he was ruining my afternoon. I love him to death, but there are times where he acts so damn childish it manages to piss me off.

He scrambled to his feet at the sound of my stern voice, and I gave him a triumphant smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist, taking in his coffee and cologne filled scent. I kissed his cheek, giving everyone else a quick hug before rushing to Danny's car.

He refused to let Trav join us, afraid he'd have another moment.

"Hey Adds?" Danny's voice resonated through the quiet car, sending chills down my spine.

"Hm?" He reached over, turning Matt Healy's voice down.

"Why?" My eyebrows furrowed, unable to comprehend his question.

"Why what?" Danny fidgeted in the drivers seat, slowing to a stop at a red light.

"Like you don't know. Why Colorado?" Oh. That's what he meant. The one question I had been avoiding since I announced I was leaving.

"Yknow, nees to get my mind off things. My parents, the breakup. Now, why Colorado, of all places? I want to meet a friend that lives there. Hence the reason I'm staying for so long." 6 months away from them. Hell, maybe even 12 months. I don't know how long I want to be away from them.

A deadly silence filled the car as we made our way through traffic, a certain uneasiness settling in my chest the closer we got.

"So...this is goodbye, huh?" My breathing came out in laboured puffs, my hands trembling as I willed my tears not to spill over.

"Hey, don't cry, okay? It's not goodbye, it's see you later." Danny pulled me into his chest, running his hand through my hair.

My eyes trailed to the departure screen as I pushed myself away from Danny and blinked my tears away. 

"Bye, Dan." He shook his head, gently kissing my forehead.

"See you later."

~~~~~~~~~~

A yawn escaped my lips as I pulled out my vlogging camera.

"Hello my smexy creepsters, Scary Doodles here. And, life update," I flipped the camera around, showing off the vast, snow covered fields.

"Yeah. I'm in fucking Colorado. Bitch. No but really, I'm staying here for a bit.
I just need to distract myself, yknow. My parents death about 2 days ago and my breakup with Ryan. So...yeah. I'm staying with my friend, Eloise, for a while. So...I'm going to go find her, and...I'll see you guys in a bit? Wow, I'm awkward. How the hell do you guys like me?" I laughed, shoving my camera in my coat pocket. I really want to know how I have half a million subscribers. I'm horrible at this whole vlogging thing.