Chapter 6

So im going to stop giving these chapters names. ONLY because i cant come up woth any names. So ya doubt you care but...YEAH ENJOY!! As always the outfit is on teh side. =) Btw this has some pretty graphic shit... You have been warned...

Addi's POV

So today i was going over to the guys' house. Ya and i didnt really want to see or confront Eddie but i guess ill have to someday. I changed into this skirt thing and this crop top shirt.(?) I also put on these shoes that looked like converse but at the same time didnt.(that make sense?Probably not) and this neckalce with a cross on it. I was about to leave when i decided to text Travis. 'Its been a while so...why not?'

T=Travis A=Addi

A- Heyy Travis!!

T- Hey Ad!! I thought u were dead!! Thanks for NOT texting me this whole week!!!

A- hahah im so sowwy!! Ive been busy hanging out with my neighbors. They're pretty cute...

T- WHAT!?!?!?!?

A- lol jk dude your the only one i wnt...

T- really...?

A- Dude dont you have a gf??

T- HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT???

A- Twitter dude...Twitter...

T- Oh...

A- anyways...TELL THE GUYS I SAID HI!! GTG BYEE!!! =)

T- ya...bye... =/

'well that went well..' I decided to shrug it off and went downstairs to put my shoes on. I went outside and walked over to the guys' house. I knocked and waited for a little bit. After checking my Twitter the door opened and I was greeted by a really drunk looking and smelling Sly. "ughh...hey Sly. Umm are the guys here...?" He pulled me inside and i stumbled and fell on my face.Thats when i heard Aleks yell at Sly. "EDDIE what the fuck!?!?!? Why would you make her fall!?!?" " Aleks come on. im fine." " BUT HE-" "ALEKS PLEASE!" He just stared at me and nodded. He came over and grabbed my hand and glared at Sly. We walked downstairs, hand in hand, and we sat on the floor with everyone else. "Hey guys...ADDI"S HERE!!" 'oh great their recording...' "hi!!" i waved at the camera. "so...what you guys recording?" "you know..just a game." "oh fuck you too seamus." they all laughed at our conversation and we played Slender-The Arrival "ok and our guest playing the game is...our own...ADDISYN!!" "first. dont call me by my full name. second, I NEVER AGREED TO ANY SUCH THING!! BUT...i guess ill play for the sake of the viewers and their entertainment." They all cheered and i waited till it was my turn. When it was my turn...I was regretting it. "yay...its my turn." i played for a little bit till i found my first page. "YAY i found a page!! Am i done now?" They all laughed and i sighed. "ok so i guess we can now go into th-AGHHHH!!" I screamed and lost control of the character and lost. "OH MY GOD! That scared me so FUCKING bad!" They were all laughing and rolling around while i was on the floor trying to catch my breath."IM FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW! WHY IS THIS A GAME!?" I wiped my tears away when i saw someone move out of the corner of my eye. I Iooked over and saw Sly leaving the room. I got up and walked after him. He went into his room and slammed the door behind him. I heard a drawer open and close.I heard something couldnt quite make out. Then i heard him crying. 'what the hell is going on in there?' I heard something fall and it sounded like-'no way...Is that...a BLADE?!' I forced the door open and saw Eddie there. On the floor. With his wrists...Cut. I ran over to him and started crying. "no no no. Eddie. Why? I didnt want YOU to do this. IM supposed to do this. Im the one thats supposed to cut. Not YOU." He looked up at me with wide eyes. "what do you mean-WHAT?!" I looked down at my hands. He raised my face with his finger. He looked me right in the eyes. "What. Did. You. Do." I looked own once more and showed him all my scars. He gasped when he saw them. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I stood up and pulled my skirt up. Just enough to where it covered me, but enough to where it showed ALL my scars. He just stood there shocked. Unable to say anything. "Why...?"

Eddie's POV

She pulled her skirt up enough to cover her. But enough that I could see all her scars. I just gasped and stared at her. I couldnt say anything. I just sat there helpless. 'What happened to her in the past. Was it so bad that she had to do this?' There was only one thing i could say. "Why...?" She stared at me and sighed. "ill tell you later. meet me at the house an hour after i leave. K?" I nodded and she pulled her skirt back down and I watched her go out the door and downstairs. After a few minutes I decided to wipe the blood from my wrist. I also put my blade away back in my drawer. I then headed downstairs. Only to be welcomed by, well...Beers everywhere. EVERYONE was drunk. 'i was only gone for a little bit... wheres Addi?' I looked around and saw her outside. She was shaking. Her hands were infront of her chest. I walked over and she jumped dropping... No... I looked up at her. She was crying and shaking. "why?" she looked down and looked back up. Looking me straight in the eyes. "BE-CAUSE I CAN." She then turned around and left. Walking back to her house. I was going to chase after her but I heard something break. I sighed and turned to see Aleks. Looking drunk as ever he was standing. But he fell. 'What IS wrong with the world these days?'

Addi's POV

After myy encounter with Eddie outside, i was tired as hell. I looked down at my hands and felt my adrenaline pumping. I went back outside and started running.Where to? I dont know. I ran and ran until i couldnt run anymore. I looked around and saw i was in a forest. I looked towards the way i ran and started walking back home. Feeling tired i ran. Tried to at least. once i got home i didnt even bother taking my clothes off and fell asleep.