The end?

Hai!! Just wondering but...umm...can we have Avia and Emmi be twins...? Oh wait. Of course we can!! Its a fanfic!! Good...very good. So they are both 13...Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

"Uh-oh indeed my friends my friends. Uh-oh indeed." I took the camera and ran around the mall. Everyone else joined and we were all being chased by security.

"To the cars!!" We all ran out and to the cars. Hitting myself In the process.

"You ok babe??" I nodded and started the car. Driving home.

"Yea just hit my hand on the door a little bit." He looked at my hand.

"Add thats deep." I smiled and giggled.

"Thats what she said." I smiled at the camera and Char just rolled his eyes. HIM smiling this time.

"Mom what does that mean?" I gasped and Char just played along with it.

"Yea mom. What does that mean." I glared at Charles and looked at the girls.

"Nothing that you need to know about. Just yet. Just a few more years for both." They both groaned and I smiled.

Once we got home I went straight to my room and crashed into bed.

"Babe." I groaned and pulled the sheets over me. I heard a camera and someone laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked up. I saw Avia, Emmi and Char all standing there. Smiling. I scrunched my eyebrows and got up.

"What...?" Char came over at threw me over his shoulder.

"Char!!" He laughed and everyone ran downstairs.

"Trippy!! I swear to god if you fucking drop me!!" He laughed and ran around outside.

"Char don't drop her. We need her singing skills."

"Is that the only reason you want me?! Im so offended!!" I pretended to be hurt and pouted.

"You have an adorable pout Add!!" I glared at Danny and flipped him off.

"Babe!!"

"What??"

"Can you put me down now??"

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"But babe!!" He laughed and "gently" put me on the ground.

"My pants!!" They laughed and Char kissed me. I kissed him back before there was a fucking camera in front of our faces.

"Hello internet!!" I waved at kissed the camera.

"Now lets get in-fucking-side. I am freezing my ass off."

"No!! I love your ass. Get the woman inside!!" I laughed as Travis picked me up and carried me inside.

"Oh yea Trav."

"Yea?"

"Once we get back home I want to introduce you to someone..." I trailed off and got off his back.

"Who is it?"

"Surprise..." I smirked and turned around.

"Going to change!!" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I put on a black tank top and my gray sweater over it. My black jeans and white converse. My maroon beanie and I packed my bag. Just in case. I put on my regular makeup. Black winged eyeliner and a bit of mascara. I put on my black lipstick and went down.

"Oh my god!! Its a witch!!" I glared at Hunter and flipped him off.

"Shut the fuck up you gay man." He started laughing and hugged me.

"Thats not nice lil sis."

"No shit big bro." I smiled and went to the living room.

"So..." I looked at everyone and stood up.

"Ok so...we have Charles and I, Danny and Linds, who all live in Florida. Then theres Travis who lives in LA...You taking the boys with you or...?" He nodded and Brock sat on his lap.

"So...we're getting separated." I looked over at Avia and nodded. She got up and hugged Brock. Then Emmi hugged them. All the kids got in one last group hug. I smiled and took a picture. Uploading it to Instagram.

'The kids are upset cause We told them that they would be getting separated...I feel horrible!!'

I looked and smiled at them. I went upstairs and looked out my window. I saw Eddie, James and Aleks moving things out of the house. Guess they're moving...Good. Cause so are we. Permanently. I went to my computer and booked our flights to Florida. Me, Emmi, Avia and Char are staying at his house in Bradenton and Danny, Linds and Daxton are staying at their house in Sarasota. Trav is going to LA with the boys and...who the hell knows where Hunter and Coley are going. I went upstairs to pack my stuff.

I looked around at my empty room. I've had a lot of memories here. Not very good ones at that. But hey. Life gives you opportunities to fix yourself. And this is my chance. And I'm so happy I found someone. Someone I can really love. And not just use as some toy. The man I call my boyfriend. Is Charles Trippy. And my daughters are, Avia Trippy, and Emmi Trippy. My name is Addisyn Rose and this was the first chapter of my life.