Chapter 12 - Broken Record

So the song is by someone I JUST heard about. Tessa Voilet. Again not my type of music but...I can deal. Yea... BYEEEEE!!!

Wow intro's super short today!!

Addi's POV

'Do the guys know?'

I got dressed and got my lanyard. It had my keys, a few pictures with the guys over in Florida. It also had some money in it.

"Jo im going over to the neighbors."

"Do you want me to go?"

I thought about it for a moment. 'What if Aleks is there...?'

"Yea."

He got ready and walked over with me. I knocked on the door and stood for about a minute. Then I realized what I was doing. I started freaking out a bit when the door opened. 'What am I going to say? Why was I even over here-'

"Oh...Hey Addiysn" I looked up at the person that disturbed my thoughts.

"Oh hey Eddie. Im guessing you already heard about me an Aleks..." He nodded before asking a question I was hoping to avoid.

"So who's this?" He pointed at Josiah. I looked over at him and he nodded.

I took a deep breath before answering. "Eddie. Meet my boyfriend Josiah. Jo meet Eddie." Eddie stared at me like I was kidding.

"Ad i think its time to go." I nodded and turned to leave when Eddie spoke up. "Is he really?" I turned around and nodded.

"Prove(?) it."

"Why?"

"I want to see if your lying or not." I looked up at Josiah and he smiled. I smiled back and kissed him. After a few seconds of passionatley kissing, we pulled back. I looked back at Eddie and he looked hurt. I intertwined my fingers with Josiah's and we walked home. Not looking back. It felt good. *TWSS!! If you kno what that means...*

Eddie's POV *FINALLY A DIFF POV!!*

I watched Addi walk away with that bastard. How dare he take my one love away from me. 'I have to tell Aleks.'

I walk back inside and walk upstairs to Aleks' room. I knock on the door and wait for a moment.

"Come in" I walked in and saw Aleks sitting by his window.

"Hey dude..." He turned around and stood up.

"Yea?"

"So Addi came over."

"And!?"

I sighed. 'Should I tell him?'

"She's moved on..." He looked hurt. His eyes had started to water and he turned away.

"Who is it?"

"I dont know. Im guessing he was a friend that was around and he helped her get through you and...now they're going out."

"Hey can you leave...?"

"Yea i'll be in my room if you need me." He nodded.

I went to my room and heard quiet sobbing. I felt bad. They had something. Well so did we. Me and her. I sighed and layed on my bed. We had to go home soon. We have our individual rooms but we live in an apartment. I guess we'll just stay the night. If he wants to.

Aleks POV

'She moved on already? It hasn't even been a week. Just one day. ONE fucking day! Not two or three. ONE! If only she hadn't seen the text. Sure I fucked up. It might have been my fault for having a girlfriend AND flirting with her. But...I want Addisyn. Not Tiffany. We weren't working out anyways. I fucked up so bad.'

I looked out my window and saw Addi saying bye to some guy. She...KISSED him. Is that him?? I waited till he left to go over.

I knocked on the door and it took a minute for her to answer.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Then I did something I wish I hadn't.

A/N SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS!!! AGHHHHH!!! Lol ok soo srry for not updating in awhile. I try to make the chapter long. TWSS!! Ok BYEEEEEE!!!