Chapter 19 - All Again For You

Thanks for NOT ending it!! It means alot knowing that you listened too me!!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

~Addi~

Me and Trav ended up talking till 2 a.m.

"Trav im sleepy. I think we should go to bed."

"Do you want me to stay here?"

"Do you need the comfort?" He nodded.

"Then Yea! You can stay here if you would like too!!" He nodded again and I put some pajamas on. I wore shorts and an over-sized sweater. I laid back in bed and Travis laid next to me. I was laying so that my back was facing him. He "Casually" put his arm over me. In doing so, for some reason he put his hand on my left breast. I jumped at the touch. He just chuckled and I hit his chest.

"You know thats not funny right?"

"Actually it kinda is." I rolled my eyes and turned around. Now I was facing him. I snuggled myself in his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Goodnight Beautiful."

"Night Trav."

Right before I fell asleep I hears him whisper.

~Travis~

"Addi i know you cant hear me. But let me tell you, I'm so Glad we're sleeping with each other. Some people may say they love you to the moon and back, But i mean it. I really do. So, Addi, I love you to the moon and back." I looked down at her and she had a smile on her face 'Crap did she hear that!?'

Yea Earlier I had grabbed her breast. But thats because I wanted her to face me. Not her back facing me. Her face. The front of her beautiful face. Not the back of her red hair. Yea I didnt really care that she died it red. I thought she was making fun of me. Turns out she's wanted red hair even before she met me.

That song she wrote was really good. I didnt know she could write songs like that. I still have it stuck In my head.

'When heaven seems so far away,

and dreams are just a memory

without the dark the light wont show'

I fell asleep a little while after. Just thinking about what happened when she first came here. Was it that bad.

~Addi~

I couldn't sleep knowing that the guy to whom I promised I wouldn't cut is right next to me. I has to tell him. I'll tell him in the morning.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and noticed Travis wasn't next to me. I was about to walk out of my room when I heard yelling.

"You know Shes worthless anyways!"

"Of you think shes worthless why do you stick around?!"

"I dont think shes worthless. I know shes worthless. Nd the only reason I stick around is because shes a useless fucking brat. she cant do anything by herself!!"

I couldnt take it anymore. I walked out the door and looked over the railing. Charles and...Travis?!