Chapter 9 - Any other way

Yay one more chapter till 10!! Ok i dont really have anything to say which is pretty surprising. I mean like, for once I DONT have anything to say. Yea somethings up... SoNg - Any other way - WTK Just a warning Ikno the events may trigger it. Im sorry... But if you do... Please stop. Not only are you hurting yourself. But your hurting your friends. Family. Me. Think, 'Am i really going to do this? Is it worth it?' I went through this. Im 12. Sure I really want to. But it'll Kick me in the ass later in life. Just think before you reach in that drawer or wherever you keep it. Just DONT draw that line on your skin with that blade. Sowwy. It was bothering me. I had to get it out of my system.

Addi's POV

'Was I really going to do this?' I looked down at the now taken apart razor in my hand. I shrugged the thought and sat in my bathtub. Now drawing an X in my skin. It felt like all the weight of the world had disapeared from my shoulders. Once i was done with my "bath", I wraped a towel around myself and went into my room for some clothes. Right when I walked in my room I felt that something was out of place. Once I grabbed my clothes, I went straight from my room to the bathroom and locked my self in. I had decided to go get my hair dyed red. Which is something ive wanted to do for awhile. Yep no more blue hair. Im glad too.

*Later that Day...!!*

Earlier that day I called and set up an appointment for my dying of the hair. I decided to keep my outfit on. A 'TheDevilWearsPrada' Shirt, Pink shorts with black leggings. And a leather jacket. I also did my make up for the first time. Black eyeshadow, Pink lipstick. I also put in my lip piercing. I got it at the same time that Travis did. I just never put it in for the guys. Not even Clem knows. I also put on a black lightning bolt necklace. Black rose earrings and black Combat Boots. I decided to take my backpack with me. I went to my fridge and got a Rockstar Energy drink. Once i got out of my door i heard someone calling my name. I looked back and saw Eddie walking towards me. I smiled at him. "Hey Addi! Where you going?" "Hey umm Im going to the mall." "Oh cool. What for?" "You know just to do stuff. Ya thanks for the chat but I gotta go." I went to my car and left. Once I got there I saw Clem at Maci's. I walked by as fast as possible. Once I got to my normal hairstylest (In the mall😋) I asked for my appointment. After about an hour and a half, my hair was finished. I took a second to admire it in the mirror. Once I payed, I went into Victoria Secret to buy some Bra's. I decided to buy Underwear too. And just for the fun of it I bought some Lingerie. "Who's that for?" I looked behind me. "Well hi to you too Aleks." He smiled at me and opened his arms for a hug. I accepted. Ofcourse. I looked up and he was staring at me. I decided to be risky and I kissed him. It was a small peck on the lips. thats all. Sadly. 😰*Lol ok then...* I let go of our hug "So see you at home?" "As long as your wearing that." He pointed to my Victoria Secret bag. I laughed and sighed. "Ok." He looked at me with exitement in his eyes. "Really?" I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "See you at home." I winked at him, turned around and left. Before I left I heard him mumble. "God I love you." I just smiled to myself.

~TIME SKIP OF AWESOMENESS~

Once I got home I texted Aleks. * you kno Al - Aleks Ad - Addi*

Ad-Hurrryyyy!!!!

Al-Im on my way jeez

Ad-what are you not happy to see me in my Lingerie?!?!

Al-What?? Eversince we got drunk ive been tryin to get in your pants again!!

Ad-I bought Smirnoff...

Al-I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! <33

Ad-Aww Wuv You 2 <3333

Al-I kno u do

Ad-*Insert blush here* Ok well ima go take my clothes off and change into my Bra and Panties. Ok?

Al-Your blushes are adorable. Like you. Ok you go do that and ill wait in your living room. <3

After that last text I looked up from the screen. I giggled at it. I went to my drawer and picked a black set that was lined with white lace. I smirked. I was NEVER like this to any other of my exes. And ive had alot of exes. About twenty if I remember. Yea i was the slut of the school. I never really cared though. It just meant that I was popular. Yea i WAS that kind of girl. Not any more though. Yea ive changed. A lot. Anyways. I heard the front door open and close. I texted Aleks.

Ad-You can come up here If you wnt...

"Already here." I turned around and smiled. I was hugging him, when I pushed him down on my bed. He stared at me and I sat on his lap. Kissing. But that kiss turned into a full out makeout session. When we pulled back to get our breathes, someone rang the doorbell. "God damnit." Aleks muttered under his breath. "Hey they're leaving next week. Which means you get me ALL next week." He smiled at me and I put my clothes back on."Aleks can you get that." "Yea sure." I reapplied my make up. Once I was finished, I went downstairs. "hey Aleks who wa-" I stared at the girl sitting on my couch. "J-jane?!" she looked at me shocked. See my family HATED peeple that dressed in an emo/gothic style. So yea...Fuck me. "Addisyn. wh-what happened to you?" I stared at her like she was kidding. "Are you kidding me?!" "What?" I sighed in frustration. I looked her right in the eyes. "YOU happened."