Chapter 17 - The Story of Your Life

Yay!! Why? Idk!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

Addi's POV

Then the unexpected happened. He put his warm soft lips on mine.

"C-Charles..." Why do I stutter after someone kisses me??

He just smiled and opened the door. He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I just smile. Once we get outside we both get looks from everyone.

"Whoa what'd I miss?" 'Coley'

"Umm how about we DONT worry about that and get back to swimming!"

They all nodded and we started the music. There was a knock at the door.

"I GOT IT!!" Thats how loud the music was. I had to yell. I had a beer in my hand and opened the door.

"Addi?"

"Yea dont-Why are you here?"

"Well I came to ask if you could maybe turn down the music?"

I just nodded and told the guys to turn it down. I went back and saw he was still standing there.

"Better?" He nodded.

"Ok bye Aleksandr." He waved and I went back inside.

"Hey Add. Who was it?"

"Oh hey Char. It was just the neighbor." He nodded.

"What did he want?"

"Apparently the music was too loud." He nodded again.

"Hey guys whens the party over?"

"Another three-four hours."

"Char why you asking?" He just smiled and took my hand. We walked around till we came to his room. We walked in and he locked the door. I smiled and turned the lights out. He tugged at my shirt and I took it off. We had been going 😉 till we heard the music stop. We then put our clothes back on and went downstairs. I went down and saw that Coley had made Margaritas.

"Hey Add. Want one?"

"Hell yea!"

"Haha ok. Strawberry or Lime?"

"Strawberry! Duh!"

"Haha ok sorry." I just laughed and sat by Char.

He whispered over to me, "So you have fun?"

I giggled. "How could I not? I just had the time of my life."

We had talked for awhile before Coley brought over my Margarita.

We talked for another 2 hours and It was about 3AM. I decided to go to bed and Char joined me. I changed into his CTFxC jacket and laid next to him. He kissed me goodnight and we fell asleep.

Charles POV

She laid next to me and I kissed her good night. Before I fell asleep I whispered,

"Addi I love you so much. Im glad your my girlfriend and that I get to spend more time with you. I love you with all my heart. I can't wait till we get back to Florida. You can officially move in with me. I love you. Goodnight my love."

And with that I kissed her forehead and slept. Knowing that I was sleeping next to the love of my life.

~NEXT MORNING~

Addi's POV

I woke up and saw that Charles wasn't next to me. I went downstairs and saw that he was making breakfast. I smiled and walked behind him.

"Hey baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey." He said as he kissed me.

"What you making?"

"You know just some bacon pancakes." My mouth dropped. Bacon pancakes are strips of bacon covered in pancake batter and cooked.

"Babe I love you so much!" He laughed and I kissed him for about 5 seconds before we were interrupted.

"Get a room!" I looked over and gave Danny a 'Shut the fuck up before I kill you' look.

"Well we are in a room incase you didn't know." I laughed. My boyfriend is amazing!

"Ok,ok just Addi?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't kill me." I laughed and he left the kitchen. I gave Charles a kiss before following Danny.

"So Addi..."

"So Danny..." I said mimicking his tone.

"Why'd you break up with Josiah?"

I sighed. "Can I tell you?" He looked at me with a concerned look.

"Why wouldn't you be able to tell me?"

"Look Danny, I trust you and all but..."

"But...?"

"You cant keep a secret for shit."

"I promise to my life that I wont tell anyone."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I sighed. "He-He cheated on me." His jaw dropped open.

"B-But i thought you guys were happy! You looked so..." I nodded.

"He said he wouldn't. I knew it was too good to be true."

He came over and hugged me. I felt my eyes burn.

"Am I interrupting something?" I looked up.

"Uh no babe. We were just talking." Char nodded and went to hug me.

"Hey babe imma go to Starbucks. Want anything?" His smile stretched from ear to ear.

"One Iced coffee!"

"Make that two!"

"Three!" I yelled. We all laughed and I went up to my room to get my keys. Once I went out my room, I saw Travis.

"Morning Trav!" He looked over and gave me a forced smile. I gave him a concerned look.

"Whats wrong?"

"Just leave me alone." I shook my head.

"Not tell you tell me whats wrong."

He sighed. "My Girlfriend Karla." I just looked down. I still have a crush on Travis. Looks like he doesn't like me back.

------------------------------------------------------

On my phone...Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!