Everybody Hurts

Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne. Ok...Yea..BYEEEEE!!!

~Addi~

I kept listening and heard something that Almost made me break down.

"Addi is fucking useless! Why are you even going out with her!?"

Travis says hurtful shit. I cant take it! I run downstairs and out the door.

"Addi! Babe come back!" I get in my car and drive... I dont even know where. I love Charles more than ever now. I need him right now. I never thought Travis felt that way about me. I went to the near by park. I got out the car and walked around for about half an hour before heading to Starbucks. What did I do to make him hate me?

I got to Starbucks and ordered a Caramel Frappe. I payed for it and walked around town for a while. I went shopping and got so many clothes. I really like downtown. Its nice and I met a girl named Emilee. A weird way to spell it. Like mine! I looked at the time and saw it was 8:42. I was out all day. I left at around 12:31. Damn. I decided to go back to Hell. Aka my house. I sighed and went back to my car. My car was sent here by the guys but Clem sold it and got me a Corvette. It was a sleek black color with Red stripes. I got in it and drove back home. I left my bags in the car and would bring them in tomorrow morning.

Once I walked in I was greeted by yelling and questions. I just ignored them and walked upstairs. Once I got to my room I locked myself in it and walked straight to the bathroom. I got in there and popped some pills. I also slit my wrists. With everyone, I got dizzier and dizzier. Till I saw black spots blurring my vision. Then it all went black.

~Travis~

I dont even know why I said all that. Why was I even mad? Is it because I broke up with Karla? She hasnt come out of her room since she came back. Everyone was yelling at me. I was just mad that me and Karla broke up. But did I really yell things about Addi when I knew she could hear me? Everyone was knocking on her door. Begging her to open the door. Then I realized what she was capable of. No...Would she...? S-She promised!! Fuck.

I found a spare key to her room in Charles' room and opened the door. She was in her bathroom. Charles opened it and yelled. I ran over to him and gasped.

"S-She promised..." Charles stood up and pushed me against the wall.

"This is your fucking fault!! If she dies! Your next!!"

Danny had called the ambulance and they got here pretty fast. They said the cuts weren't deep enough to make her pass out. Thats when I thought of it.

"She-she drugged herself" Everyone looked up at me.

"W-what?"

"She has always wanted to try and drug herself. So I guess she took this as her chance." I looked down. I was the cause if this. If she doesnt make it. I wouldnt live knowing I basically killed someone.

------------------------------------------------------

OMG why is i so short!? Thats what she said!!! 😂 Ok.. Anyways, Working on two books is hard!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!