The War Against Ourselves

~Addi~

Today was the day that I finally get to leave. I get to go home and sleep in an ACTUAL bed. God these beds were shit. I wonder what happ-

"Addi?" I looked up.

"Oh hi...Travis..." He came up and hugged me. I didn't hug him but I didn't push him back. After awhile I realized he wasn't going to let go. So I hugged him.

"Im so sorry Add. I swear I didnt mean ANYTHING I said. I was just angry and-and" I giggled and hugged him.

"Just dont do it again. You're off the hook. Just watch out for Charles and Danny." He chuckled and I let go.

"Go change Rose." I looked up at him with a 'Seriously' look on my face. He just laughed and gave me my clothes.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. A shirt thats sleeves went to my elbow and were black. the rest of the shirt was white. He gave me a gray bra and black laced panties...Did HE choose this? I ignored it and continued to put on my ripped jeans and Converse that had skulls. I got my backpack which also had a skull on it. I put all my electronics and chargers in it. I also went to my bed and got all my art supplies. I was actually quite a good artist. I got my phone and put it in my pocket along with my headphones.

Travis smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Im really sorry Add. I guess the whole Karla thing got to me." My smile faded when he mentioned 'HER.' I forced a smile and looked down. Letting my bangs cover my eyes which were ready to spill. I blinked the tears away though. We got in his car and stayed quiet the whole ride. Once we got there I just grabbed my backpack and ran inside.

"SURPRISE!! WELCOME HOME ADDI!!" I looked around and saw all of my friends. Danny, Charles, Shay, Colette, The kids, Jesse and Jeana. Everyone. I started tearing up and Jeana came over to me and hugged me really tight. I hugged everyone and we played games and partied all night. I had Emmi and Avia sleep with me. Well Jeana slept with me too and the guys shared rooms. Colette wanted to sleep with Daxton so she's downstairs. Brock and Gavin slept in the room with Charles and Danny. Jesse, Shay, and Travis are in a room together. Coley and Hunter had to share a room. Haha poor Coley.