Cross my heart

~Avia~

Charles picked me up and hugged me. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He put me down on the bed and tucked me in. I couldn't really sleep. I was scared those people would take me in my sleep. I guess someone noticed since Addi got in next to me and Charles next to her. Addi wrapped her arm around me and kissed me head.

"Goodnight honey." I smiled.

"Night Avia."

"Night Addi. Night Charles."

I want to know what happened to Emmi. Where is she? I hope those people didn't take her. They might hurt her. I need to tell Addi and Charles about what they do and they might do it to Emmi. Im scared for her. Emmi where are you?

~Addi~

I love Avia and Emmi like their my own kids. I mean like I love Brock,Daxton,and Gavin sure, but I get along better with the girls. They understand me better. They have helped me when no one else has.

I saw bruises on Avia's arm. I need to ask her about that. I looked over at Avia and saw that she was asleep. I turned over so I was facing Charles and noticed he was awake. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Charles I think Shay and Colette hit their kids." His jaw dropped open.

"W-why would you say that?!" He whisper yelled but I felt Avia move. I looked over. Nope. Still asleep. I turned back over to him and we got up. I brought him to the corner of the room

"She has bruises all over her arm. I don't know..." He looked over at her and sighed.

"Should we report it?"

"We have to wait. I want to ask her to make sure she's really been hit by them." He nodded and kissed me. I kissed him back. We stayed like that till I heard the blankets move.

"Addi?" I walked over and sat next to her.

"Right here honey." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and looked over at Charles. He nodded. I sighed.

"Avia..." She looked up at me.

"Yea?"

"What happened to your arm?" She hesitated to answer.

"They h-hit m-me." She started crying and I hugged her. I looked over at Charles and nodded. He nodded back and grabbed my car keys.

"Avia can we go change?" She looked up and looked at me.

"Why?" I hesitated to answer.

"We are going somewhere." She nodded and got up. We walked to my room and I got clothes out. For me I got an H&M plaid blouse, a black spaghetti strap tank top, my black skinny jeans with black lace cut outs, my red high tops, my white and black rubber bracelets and I put in my Batman plugs. To top it all off I put on my 'Bitches get stitches' necklace and my black beanie.

I gave Avia her cheetah print dress with a jean jacket and some hot pink(or red) converse I got her at the mall the other day. I carried her downstairs and saw no one in the living room so I carefully walked past. I got outside Nd opened the door to my car. I put Avia in the back. I sat in front with Char and buckled in.

Once we got there I heard Avia gasp.

"T-the police station?!"

------------------------------------------------------

Hey im back!!! Ok so i have been having a really hard time sleeping and think I might have insomnia...yea. Ok so Cross My Heart by Marianas Trench. Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!