Bad Reputation

~NEXT MORNING~ (continues off of last chapter.)

I woke up and noticed that Emmi and Avia weren't in bed. I looked over the rail and saw that they were on the floor whispering and making bracelets. Nd yes I have a loft bed. I went down the ladder and sat next to the girls.

"So what cute guys we talking about?" I loved teasing these girls.

"Hey we were not talking about any cute guys! We were talking about Taylor Swift!" I laughed and grabbed their hands.

"How about I help you make your bracelets downstairs? Jeana had a long flight. I want to let her sleep." They nodded and grabbed their things. I grabbed their hands and we went downstairs. I saw that everyone was still asleep so I let the girls sit at the table and make their bracelets.

"Do you girls want breakfast?" I looked over the island and they both smiled widely. I giggled and hugged them.

"So then what do you want?" They looked at each other before looking at me.

"Pancakes!" They whisper/yelled. I laughed and nodded.

"You've been laughing a lot Addi!" Oh Avia know's me and knows what to do to make me laugh. I smiled and nodded. I went to the kitchen and made the better. I decided to make cute heart shapes. I also made them have a laced middle. (Idk how to explain it) I made a lot and put them on a plate. I placed some of them on 3 plates and decorated with fruit and whipped cream. I took them out to the table and they put their stuff away. I sat down and the girls sat on either side of me. We talked about my beautiful blue hair. Which by the way I think looks bad. After we finished our breakfast they put their own plates away. To be honest I was impressed.

"So what do you girls want to do today?" They thought about it before they answered.

"Is there a mall here?!" I thought about it before smiling.

"I think I know where it is!" Avia was being really quiet today.

"Emmi can you go check if everyone is awake? Just be careful when you get to Hunter and Coley's room. When you do just knock. Ok?"

"Ok." (OMFG TFIOS) She walked upstairs and I waited for a moment before turning to Avia. I put her on my lap and she started to cry.

"Avia. Please tell me whats wrong." She looked up and nodded.

"I heard yelling downstairs last night. It scared me." I put her head on my chest and I smoothed down her hair.

"Do you know who it was?" She shook her head. I sighed. Im going to need to talk to everyone.

"Sh... its ok baby. Everything is going to be fine." She stopped shaking and I carried her around the room. She finally calmed down and I put her down.

"Addi we should have an all girls day." I looked up and gasped.

"We should have an all girls day and the guys have an all guys day!!" She jumped up and down and started laughing. This is going to be a fun day!