Chapter 13 - Say It Now

So sweepy!!! My eye huts!! Ok!! Say It Now by the one and only...We The Kings!! Ok Yea... BYEEEEE!!!!!

Addi's POV

I opened the door and saw that Aleks was there. My smile wiped off my face immedeatly(?)

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Then...he kissed me. I pushed him off as soon as he did.

"Dude what the fuck?! Don't you know im over you?? What part of leave me alone do you not understand?!?! I dont want you in my life! I want to be happy! Not live in a fucking HELL. I want to be free. Just. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone!!!"

I slammed the door. I had to talk to someone.

'Twitter'

@Addi_Rose- Anyone I can talk to?? Something happened and I need to talk. Like. NOW!!!

@TravisrClark- Im awake. Wanna talk?

@Wethedan- OR. you could talk to me...

@Addi_Rose- Thanks for the offer Danny but i'll talk to Travis

@Wethedan- Why?! Is it because he's the red head??

@TravisrClark- Yep!! Red heads FTW!!!

@Addi_Rose- ...Danny still up for that talk?

@Wethedan- Hell yeah!!

@Addi_Rose- Srry Trav!! Just dont ever say that again...

@TravisrClark- Damnit!

@Addi_Rose- Lol Danny i'll skype you?

@Wethedan- Yeah sounds good

@Addi_Rose- K

Once I finished my chats, I went over to my skype. I heard it go off and I answered it.

"Hey Danny!!!"

"Hey Addi! It's been awhile."

"I know right."

"Anyways whats up?"

"Right...So as you may know I actually broke up with my boyfri-"

"Addi im your FRIEND. Not your viewers. Or as you prefer. Your "Gems."

"Ok I guess your right. Anyways like You know how I was going out with this guy named Aleks?"

"Yea..."

"So like I wasn't REALLY going out with him but...it really seemed like we were."

"Wait so let me get this straight. You guys weren't going out. But you acted like you were."

"Acted? Umm sure. but yea we weren't going out at all. Back to the story. So we "Broke up" and-"

"Wait did you just use air-quotes??"

My face went a light pink. No one ever used air-quotes. We all conidered it for "old people."

"ANYWAYS! So then I found out he HAD a gf so I got really upset and I told him to never talk to me again. Sadly he lives next door so...Yea. And like before our twitter conversation he came over and kissed me. And if you dont know me and Josiah are now going out. So after Jo left, he came over and kissed me. I pushed him back and I got so mad. And I just- ughh." I slammed my head down on my desk. It hurt. Alot. Not as much.

"Ok Addi first off, CALM DOWN! I dont want you getting hurt. Second, hey you know we can go over there and protect you right?"

"Please define protect."

"And by protect I mean we can go over there and stay with you. Make sure no one hurts you. Or even get that close to you. Like body guards."

"OK and by WE you mean the band?"

"Yea so... Sound like a plan?"

"Hell yea!"

"Ok we will see you...Maybe Friday night?"

"Umm maybe."

"Ok bye Addi. Love you!"

"Ok bye Danny. Love you too."

Once I hung up I went downstairs.I decided to clean up a bit.

'So today's Wednesday. Meaning I have a day and a half. Meaning I need to clean the WHOLE house...'

"Ughh" I started cleaning the kitchen and moved my way upstairs.

'The house had four guest rooms,and two masters which I still dont get. So if Charles, Danny,Travis, Hunter and Coley. So they can each get a room. Or they can share if they want.'

I cleaned all the rooms and organized my clothes which were scattered all over my room. Yes I forgot to put away my laundry. I looked over at the clock. 9:21

'Damn I spent all day cleaning. What am I going to do tomorrow? I guess I can go shopping...Yea ill do that.' I got ready for bed and wore an over-sized sweather that had these stripes on it. Thats all I really wear for pajamas. Any over-sized sweather that I can find. I put my hair up in a bun and layed on my bed. After a few moments of staring at the ceiling I fell asleep.

A/N Yeppppppp..........Ok so im really bored. Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!