Chapter 4 WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM!?!?!?!

SO heres the 4th part...yay?

Addi's POV 

Song for this Chapter will be...Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

So yesterday night was AMAZING!! I had fun...*wink* Anyways im going over to the guys' house to record with them. Yeah i JUST found out that they have a channel. Pshh thanks...ya. So today i decided to put on a tank-top that says "i prefer the drummer" that danny may or may not have gotten me....i also put on a long sleeve shirt with a checkered plaid pattern thing. A dog tag necklace thing that has the flag on it. Some white Vans, A black beanie,these 3 rubber bracelets i got at a show, and a ring. *outfit on side* It was about 68 degrees out so i decided to not wear a jacket. I walked over and rang the doorbell. I heard some shuffling and muffled voices until the door opened. "hey eddie!" He looked at me till he responded. "oh its you..." 'jeez what did i do wrong...?' "ya its me...so what?" okay i might have been harsh on the words but still.He started it!! I decided to walk right past him and went to where everyone else was. "hey guys." they all smiled at me. well except eddie but other then him everyone else did. "so what are we doing today?" "i dont know. what do you wanna do?" I stared at seamus for awile. "why the fuck do you think i asked?" They all just started laughing. To which i rolled my eyes. I checked my twitter for awhile and when i looked up they were all staring at me. They made hearts with their hand and then i realized that Aleks had just come home. I stared at them confused... then i realized why. "ALEKSANDER!!!" My face was red with anger and embaressment. He looked over at what the guys were doing and made a run for it. I chased after him and caught up pretty easily. I tackled him to the floor and held his arms to where they were on top of his head. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL THEM!!" i was so fucking pissed. "i-i-i" " I WHAT ALEKS?? HUH I WHAT?!?!" "Hey Addisyn he didnt tell us." I looked up at them and saw that they werent lying. i sighed and got off of Aleks. "then how the hell did you find out?" They all looked at eachother. James was the one that spoke up. "well...we were teasing him about why he didnt come home yesterday night. When seamus said that Aleks had stayed and got drunk with you he didnt come home cause he had sex with you. Then Aleks' face turned red and thats how we found out. Oh by the way, Sly was NOT happy about it." I looked around and saw that eddie had left. "I dont see why hes so mad anyways. I mean like he has Natalie. Shouldnt he be with her and NOT be mad at me?" They all looked at the door and i saw that eddie was there.Once he saw me looking at him. He quickly left. I followed after him. I eventually found him in what i think was his room. He was on the roof. I went out the window and sat next to him. "Why?" i didnt feel like moving my head towards him. "why what, Addi?" I looked at him. "Why are you mad at me? I mean like i didnt do anything wrong...Did I?" He sighed and looked me right in the eyes. "I liked you ok? Eversince we came over and I saw you. 'god shes hot.' I giggled. "what thats what i used to think. ok? now leave me alone." I couldnt. Now that i heard what he used to think about me, i couldnt leave him alone. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He put his hand on the back of my head and deepened the kiss more. "EDDIE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!"

OOOO cliffhanger!! Can you guess who it is?? IDK wait till my next chapter to find out!! Hope you like the book so far!! Ya BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SRRY IF THIS IS SHORT D=

                                                                          -Ash