Chapter 10 - In The End

Omg I LOVE the song In The End by Black Veil Brides. Its the best!!! Yea. So thats the song. I hope you enjoy this Chapter!! Byeee! Btw am I the ONLY one that REALLY likes Andy Biersack??? He's So CUTE!! Omg Fangirling so hard right now. Yes i kno hes really "old" for me but...GOD DAMNIT!! Why couldnt my parents have me earlier?? Why cant I be a famous singer!?!? Oh Right its because I SUCK AT SINGING!!!! 😪 No really he is really HOT!! His smile is adorable!! Why cant I be older and be his Girlfriend? I would KILL for that chance.😩 💔

"YOU happened." Jane stared at me like I was crazy. "What do you mean? I helped you with EVERYTHING!!" "Ha yea. Is that why you sent me to Florida? Is that why your friends bullied me in High? Is that why you almost made me sleep with Charles?! You helped me?? Is that helping to you? What if i did all that shit to you!? It wasnt that fun. I'll tell you that." She stared at the floor. Her face red. Aleks came over to me and whispered "Hey ill meet you in your room Kay?" I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. He went upstairs and I stayed down. 'Sadly' I sighed and looked back at Jane. "Why are you even here?" I asked, More like yelled anyways. "I just wanted to see how you were." I laughed. "Like you even cared!" I scoffed. She sat down again and motioned me to sit down with her. I sighed (wow a lot of sighing here huh) and sat. She told me about everything that's been happening. She said that Travis and the guys have been really depressed since I left. I felt so bad. I left so i could give them a break. Not ACTUALLY break them.

~AN HOUR LATER...SPOOKY..*lol wtf?*~

It was about an hour till Jane left. It was aboy 2:30. I decided to go to a photoshoot I was invited to. I went to my room to see Aleks on my bed. Sleeping. 'really?' I went to my closet and picked the clothes i was told to wear. I didnt have to go. It was more of a if you want thing. They gave me this crop top shirt with thin straps. A long beige skirt that stopped halfway but had see through fabric that went to the floor. A bunch of "formal" bracelts. High heels that were black and looked like they were cover in beads. Also this light brown bag.

I did my regular makeup. Winged eyeliner. This time I did a wine red lip color. It was rare for me to wear any other color other then black, but oh well. When i walked out of the bathroom i saw Aleks watching tv. "Hey Aleks im going to a photoshoot." Once he looked at me his jaw dropped. I couldnt help from blushing and looked down at the floor. He walked over to me and lifted my face with his finger. "You look amazing. Im the luckiest guy alive to have you." I looked up to him and smiled. My smile faded away when I though of something. "Aleks when I come home we need to talk. Ok?" He gives me a questioning(?) look and nods. I give him a quick kiss and leave.

~AT THE PHOTOSHOOT!!~

I looked around till I found Josiah(god I suck at spelling.) "Hey Josiah!" He turned around and held his arms open for a hug. "Its been awhile hasnt it?" I nodded. "Last time was when Charles and Alli had the pictures with the pups. But i'd rather not bring up what happened between Char and Al." He gave me a weak smile. "Anyways where do you want me to stand?" "I was wondering maybe by the river? Or the ocean if you want." I thought for a moment and just stared at him. "Ocean" we said at the same time. I laughed as i walked towards the ocean. He kept smiling at me. I modeled for about five pictures. He came over to me and showed me the pics. "What are these pictures for again?" He asked as he came over by me. "They are for my channel. Which is RulerOfAllJewels. My "gems" said they wanted a poster so yea. Thats what its for." He nodded. "By the way. I have a question." "Shoot" I started twirling my hair between my fingers and pretended to be all girly. "Can I have your number?" He laughed and nodded. I smiled and gave him my phone. He smiled as he gave it to me. He kissed me on the cheek and I felt my face heat up. "See you around?" "Yea. See ya Josiah!" "See ya Ad." I turned around and left. Anxious to go home.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP HOME!!~

Once I got home I went to my room. I saw Aleks phone but no sign of him. "ALEKS?" No reply. I looked around and never found him. His phone rang with a text waiting to be read. I glanced over and looked.

'Hey boo I was wondering if you wanted to see me strip tonight?'

I felt tears brimming my eyes. I looked at what the name said. 'Baby Girl' I quickly put my heels back on and ran 'tried to at least' to my car and turned the engine on. I knew Aleks and Eddie live in an apartment so I drove there. Once I got there I knocked on their door. I knocked so much that my knuckles turned red. A few seconds later Aleks opened the door. "Addi whats wrong?" He tried to give me a hug but I pushed him away. I pushed his phone to his chest. I felt tears streaming down my face. "Your 'Baby Girl' texted. She wanted to know if you wanted to know if you wanted to see her strip." He looked at me with wide eyes. I scoffed. "Dont EVER talk to me again." I walked down the stairs as fast as I could and drove home. Once I got there I felt like shit. Abused. 'What Now?' I decided to text Josiah.

A-Addi J-Josiah

A-Hey Jos srry if you were busy. I just felt so Abused.

J-Address?

A-*Insert Address Here*

J-20 min tops k

A-k

About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Josiah. I felt my tears brimming my eyes. My makeup wasnt smeared to my surprise. He hugged me and I walked with him to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and he sat next to me. I told him everything that happened after I came home. I told him about Aleks. The message. Everything. Once I was done I was surprised to see that I was crying. This is the fourth time in my life. All my crying moments have happened here. 'What the fuck.' "yea and I thought he actually liked me." I looked up and saw Josiah looking me right in the eyes. I leaned in...

A/N Wtf?? Why?? Why would you do that?!?! Idk srry for the cliff? Idk its 11:24. ppl ringin the doorbell. Oh right the door... Ummm... BYEEEEE!!!! Btw im on my phone so... Outfit fir this Chap is not here. Srry. 😪