Art Of War

"Do you still...?" 'Fuck what do I say?! Addi think!!'

"Trav you know I promised."

"Then let me see you wrists." 'Why the hell would you say that?! Out of everything you could say!! THATS what you choose?!'

"No. I dont care if you believe me or not." He sighed and looked over at Charles. He nodded and walked over to me. Char kissed me and I felt someone grab my hands. I tried to pull away but Charles had his grip on me.

I felt my sleeves pull up and heard a gasp. I felt something dripping on my wrists. Charles let go of me and I saw his and Trav's eyes were filled with tears. I looked down and slid down the wall. I...I cant cry. What the fuck?! I-I cant cry. Out of all times. THIS is when my crying problem shows. God. Fucking. Dammit.

"Im sorry." I looked up at them and everyone had left except for Danny, Hunter, Coley, Travis, and Charles.

"W-Why?!" I looked over at Hunter.

"What would you have done? When all you're friends weren't there for you?! I didnt have anyone! I-I ran away from my problems instead of facing them. Instead of getting help, I made matters worse. I made everything worse. My life. You guy's life. Everyone's life is ruined because of me." I looked at everyone. They were all looking down.

"You could've just talked to one of us about it." I looked over at Danny.

"Like you would've cared. 'Shes so helpless. She needs someone by her side at all times. I cant believe WE were in charge of taking care of some Emo little girl who cuts herself!' You think I wouldn't remember those words." I stood up and went through my drawers. I found a book I had made 2 months after moving in with Danny.

I threw it at their feet.

"I was going to give it to you guys. But you would've thrown it away. I cant believe I actually trusted you assholes. You guys were my only family back then."

"Back then?"

"Yea. Im by myself now. I have no one in this world. Its just me. No one gives a flying fuck about me. So I have no other family." Charles just came over to me and hugged me. That hug turned into a group hug. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Then I broke down. I fell to my knees and just started sobbing. I haven't cried this hard since my parents death.

"Im sorry. Im sorry. Im so sorry." I just couldn't stop the tears. Charles picked me up and put me on my bed. Danny came over and hugged me.

"Im sorry about what I said. I wasn't thinking. I saw you differently. I didn't know about your past. I thought you were just an attention whore but..." He stopped to sigh.

"You obviously aren't. You've been through a lot. Im sorry." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you." He looked up at me.

"For what?" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"For being my friend."

"Hey what about us?!" I looked up and laughed. I held my arms open and we all had another group hug.

"I love you guys so fucking much." I smiled and laid down. I was laying for a little when something popped in my mind.

"Wheres Avia?!" I jumped up out of my bed and Travis held my shoulders.

"Calm down. She's okay. She's with Jesse and Jeana." I sighed out of relief.

"Im going to go get her." Charles held my hand as we walked out. I went to Jesse's room and found them all playing GTA 5.

"Umm is that an appropriate game to play with a 9 year old girl?" The looked up at me and at Avia.

"Didn't you play games like that when you were younger?" I glared at Charles and they all laughed. I shook my head and grabbed the controller. I played for about an hour and looked over. I smiled at the sleeping Avia. I looked at Char and he smiled. I smiled back and picked Avia up. He opened the door for me and we walked out.

As I walked past Shay's room I heard crying. I looked over at Charles and told him to quiet down.

"Why?"

"Listen." He kept quiet and Avia woke up. I put her down.

"Go to Jesse's room Ok?" She nodded and ran to his room. I knocked on Coley's room which was next to their room. Hunter opened the door.

"Sh listen." He shushed and heard it. He nodded and got Coley.

Coley forced the door open and can I just say. Damn he's fucking strong!

I looked around the room and found Emmi in the corner crying. I was walking over to her when I was pushed to the floor. My head hit the desk and it all went black.