Chapter 5 IM SO SORRY!!!

so i realized last chapter was short so if this is uploaded late, its because i wanted to give you guys a longer chapter. ENJOY!!

Song is...Say Something:Great big world

Addi's POV

"EDDIE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I looked up to the person that yelled at eddie and saw a girl ive never seen before.She was wearing a white lace shirt with a pair of pink jeans. She aslo had these gold flats with a watch,some bracelets, a flower necklace, and some flower earrings. 'Oh my fucking god. And i thought CLEM was girly' "Nat-Natalie i-i can explain." 'wait...THATS Natalie?!?! Oh fuck me...' "N-Natalie look it wasnt eddies fault. I kissed him first." I dont think they look good together anyways...But i shouldnt judge. "Zip it you fucking Emo. You have nothing to do with this!" 'Oh HELL NO' "First off i have EVERYTHING to do with this cause i caused it!! And second Bitch at least i have a style. Unlike you who is trying to dress like some kind of popular chick in high school." Eddie just stood there speechless. I felt so bad. Hes probably broken and its all MY fault. Just then i felt a sharp pain on the left side of my face. I fell on the floor and held on to my face."NATALIE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" "oh so now your defending her?? Ughh im tired of this. We're OVER!!" I heard the door close and running on the other side of the door. I heard muffled voices and well, yelling. Lots of it. I, well i just sat there holding my face and cried.l cried for a little bit when i heard the door open and close. I felt someone kneel next to me and put their arm around me. I looked up and I saw James was the one holding me. ' god am i stuck in some sort of love triangle or something? Three guys liking me and me liking all of them' "shhh... hey, hey its ok. shes gone. you wont have to worry about her." I nodded and got up. I went downstairs and covered my face with my hair. of course Eddie AND Aleks had to be there and I tried avoiding them. Ya, didnt work out. "Addi..." I really didnt want to talk to eddie right now. Not that i wanted to talk to Aleks but...I just cant. "Addi please." I ignored them andwent on to putting on my shoes and shirt.(she had 2 shirts on ok.) Once i got them on i ran through the front door and into my house. I went straight into my room and cried my ass off. I dug through my drawer till i found what i was looking for. My Blade."Havent seen you in awhile now have I. Well im back now. Miss me?" I went into my bathroom and turned on the bath. I took my clothes off and put on my bikini. After i turned the water off i sat in the water and i got my blade.I bit my lip as hard as i could and I cut a straight line through my skin. I felt the pierce of the blade and kept going. Deeper with every cut. I watched as the red liquid came out of where the blade had pierced my skin. I sat in the now, bloody water and thought about what i had just done. 'What am i going to tell Travis?' I felt warm tears coming down from my eyes. I cleaned up and went to bed. I couldnt sleep at all that night. 'One whole year of this shit huh. oh fuck me.' I was about to fall asleep when i heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and got up to go and get it. As soon as i did i regretted it. I saw Eddie standing there. He looked so...lifeless. Bags under his eyes. Pale lips. All the joy and color drained from his eyes."oh my god...Eddie?" I never thought i would see Eddie like this. I pulled him inside and gave him a big hug. He didnt hug back so i thought i should let go of him. I started tearing up but blinked the tears away."wh-what are you doing here?" He looked at me and just stared at me like i wasnt there. I gave up and went upstairs to my room. I just layed there in bed crying my heart out when i felt an arm wrap around me. I turned around and saw Eddie there staring at me with a smile. I smiled back and HE kissed me. I kissed him back until he pulled away. We slept together with him spooning me.

DREAM --------------------------------------------------------

"come here you little slut." where am I? "You little bitch i said come here!!" I was being dragged by the feet and was not geting out of it. " We have a vistor here for you. And you better enjoy what your about to get." What? Im so confused.Scared.What else can i use to describe the way im feeling.Useless? ya Useless. I got carried into a room and got thrown onto a bed. I heard a man talking in what? Russian? No. Korean? Sounds like it. He came over to me and ripped my clothes off. He started raping me and just ignored the fact that i was a human. He tore me.He messed me up so bad that i was sore after. I saw a knife being handed to him. He brought it so close to my face. Then down. To my chest,stomache,legs,feet. Then i felt a sharp pain in my leg. I screamed so loud. I looked down and saw the knife sticking up from my leg. He then pulled it out and brought it to where my heart was. I started screaming. So loud. "Addi? Addisyn!!" I knew that voice.

END OF DREAM --------------------------------------------------------

"Addi? Addisyn!!" I woke up screaming. Sweating. Shaking. I looked around and saw i was in bed with Edd. 'Good. clothes are still on.' He saw me wake up and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. Im glad he was holding me. I always feel safe in someones arms.But somehow...I felt unwanted in Eddies arms. I dont know. I shook the feeling and we just sat there. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 8 in the morning. I got up and decided to make breakfast. "hey Addi, can we talk?" I saw eddie come down. He looked uneasy. Why? "ya sure. Bout what?" He stood right in front of me. Towering me. 'What The Fuck.' "Why?" I stared at him blankly. "Why what?" 'What the fuck is he talking about?' "Why did you sleep with Aleks?" "Eddie. I was fucking drunk! What did you want me to do??." He stared at me then turned around and left. 'What did i do wrong??' I guess hes still upset about what happened. *sigh* I said im sorry. He just didnt accept it. What...The...Fuck.

Ok So i tried to make this chapter as long as the first one was. Which is why there was that update and shit. so ya... QUOTE!!

"FEAR kills MORE dreams then FAILURE EVER will" - Charles Trippy =)