Chapter 14 - Skin

Skin by...SIXX:AM!!!!! Its actually the first time ive heard of them so...Yea!! BYEEEEE!!

Addi's POV

*TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY PLZ.*

So today I get to see the guys! YAY!! I decided to wear this blue long sleeve crop top with black skinny jeans. I put in my nose ring.And I wore a blue and black striped beanie that I got at a concert and my blue DC's. I brought my Beats, fingerless gloves, a light blue backpack, and to top it off I put my Supernatural cover on my phone.

~AT ZE AIRPORT~

I sat down on one of the chairs there and I just waited. I texted Josiah telling him where I was when all of a sudden two arms are tightly wrapped around me. I saw crazy red hair and knew who it was.

"Hey ADDI!"

"Trav please quiet down. These people are staring."

"Aww! Ok..." he pouted which made me laugh. I went over and hugged Danny, Charles, Hunter, and Coley.

"Ok so you guys get your luggage and i'll take you to my car."

"Car?"

"Ok Danny. Van if you must."

"Yay!!"

"Travis!" I couldn't keep a straight face. I just shook my head and waited for them to get their luggage. Once they got their stuff I walked them over to the van I borrowed from Clem. What happened to that girl anyways?

"Ok so three in the back and two in the middle."

"What about you?"

"What about me Trav?"

"Who's sitting by you?"

"Umm i'll go alone I guess! Or..."

"I call shotgun!!"

"Jesus fucking christ Charles! Ok now hurry up before I leave you!" He jumped in and I started the van.

~MORE SKIPPIES!!~

Once we got home they all were shocked by the mansion. I laughed at their reaction and showed them their rooms. Hunter, Coley, and Danny are all downstairs. Travis, and Charles are upstairs with me. Char is on the left side of my room and Trav is on the right. After about 15 minutes of us getting there someone knocked at my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Add can I ask you something?"

"Of course Trav what is it?" By this point Charles was in here looking at my posters and movie collection.

"So I was wondering if my girlfriend could come and stay with us." I flinched at the word girlfriend. Did he really ask that.

I sighed, "yea I guess..." all he did was smile. Why? Only to me does this happen to. After Travis left Charles went and locked the door.

"Char what are you doing...?" He just looked at me with hurt in his eyes. They were glossy as if he was about to cry. I lifted his face with my finger.

"Char what happened?"

"Addi you know how Im married."

"Yea..."

"Well me and Alli are divorcing..." He started tearing up and I went over to comfort him.

"Char what happened?" He shook his head.

"We just weren't working out. Everything was falling apart."

I sighed, "Char I know how it feels like."

He looked up at me, confusion filling his eyes. "You...?"

I nodded. "Yea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea!! Almost a hundred reads!! You guys are fucking awesome!! I love your guts!! Ok so i kno i havent put any quotes!! Im so sowwy!! BUT...Here you go!! Oh and srry the song isn't on the side. Im on my phone in the car...Yea...BYEEEEEE!!!

"Each and everyone of us has a fire that burns inside of us. They can try like hell to put it out, but as long as we know in our minds who we are meant to be, they will never stand a chance" -Andy Biersack 😍