Little Me

Little Me by...Little Mix!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

~Addi~

"Hello...?" I woke up in a pitch black room. Wait. What the fuck happened?

"Danny?" I looked around some more.

"CHARLES?!" Where is everybody. I miss Charles. I miss his lips. I miss his everything. The I called the one person I hated the most.

"Travis!! If this is a joke. Its not funny!!" I looked around and saw a little bit of light. I went over to it and stood infront of it. I was going to walk through when I heard Char's voice.

"Addi. I know you can hear me. Please come back. I miss you. I need you. You probably dont know how long you've been here. A month. A whole damn month without your beautiful smile. Your amazing voice. Wake the fuck up. They said they will give you one more week before they cut the machines. Addisyn Rose Marie. Wake up. I need you. I love you so much. Too much." I was watching him and saw him kiss me. I saw they way he caressed my face. They way he held my hand. Not wanting to let go. Was I really out for a month?

"Addi hon." I turned around.

"M-Mom?!" I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I missed you and dad so damn much." She kissed the top of my head.

"Addi honey, I dont have much time. Just know that me and your father love you. And you need to go back. Your boyfriend misses you. He needs you Baby. I love you so much." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I saw her turn into a white mist and disappear.

"Love you too mom." I looked back at the light and turned away. I walked into the dark mist and everything turned white.

~Charles~

I was about to walk out of her room when I heard her say something.

"Love you too" I turned around immediately and ran to her. She smiled and I kissed her.

"Im going to get a nurse." She nodded and I gave a quick peck before leaving.

I ran over to the nurse that had been attending her.

"Excuse me miss. Umm Addisyn is awake!" She looked over at me and smiled.

"You are really happy aren't you?" I smiled and nodded.

"Ok well I'll go get her doctor. I will be right there." *you know no rush here...hehe...wtf?*

"Well Addisyn looks like your good to go but we are going to have to keep you for another 2 days. Just to be sure your Ok." She nodded and smiled. The doctor left and I went over to her.

"Addi I have to go back to your house. I'll be back tomorrow okay?"

"Ok" She smiled and I kissed her. God you dont even understand how much I've missed that.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Ash here. So i was just wondering if instead of no chapter you at least get a short one? Is that fine? Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

People will ways have their opinions of you despite who you are and what you are capable of.