Chapter 15 - Not Alone

Not Alone by... Red! Thier music describes my life. Is that sad? I dont know anymore. Ok...Yea... BYEEEEEE!!!

Addi's POV

"Yea." I shook my head. He looked me straight in the eyes before asking.

"What happened?" I sighed and went to sit by my window.

Looking out of it I replied. "When I was 19 I met this guy. His name was Ryan. We had gone out for about 2 years before he popped the question. We actually got a divorce in like late-december to early-january. I dont know. Everything was percfect. Then it all went downhill from the day he met my sister. Jane. But then again she ruined everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like she has ruined all my past realtionships. Friendships. My LIFE. I cant deal with this anymore Char!" At this point I was looking through a drawer. All I got was a pen. I didn't need Charles knowing. As much as I love him, he can't find out.

"Why do you have a pen...?"

"I-I can't deal with this anymore...im sorry."

"Wh-" I had opened the window and was now about to jump when I heard Travis.

"Addi please come down from there..."It sounded more like a whisper.

"Why?! Its not like anyone will FUCKING CARE! My whole life is a fuck up. Just like me! I don't deserve to be here anymore." My voice had lowered when I finished my sentance. What was I doing? Just a month ago I was happy as ever. When did it die out?

"Addi I know you think people don't care. But what about your channel? They care don't they?" All I could do was look at the ground. It was true. They actually cared.

"And what about us? We care. I care."

I looked down at the ground before whispering an "Ok." Was I really going to give up that easily? I can't do anything at this point. Once I got back in he hugged the shit out of me. 'These are the times I wish I could cry.'

When Travis was hugging me Im guessing he waved everyone out of the room cause I heard shuffling and the door lock. He put me down on the bed and sat next to me.

"Addi..." I didnt say anything. I just looked up at him. "Why did you...?"

I just looked down and sighed. I actually felt a tear strain down my face. Now I know this shit is serious. Ok I know I said I wanted to cry but I didnt mean it literally.

"Addi are you-" Travis is the only one that knows about my crying thing. Once he finished his sentence he hugged me.

"Im sorry Travis. Im so, so sorry..." I was pretty much sobbing at this point.

"Addi you have no reason to be sorry. IM sorry. I didnt mean to upset you. I just don't know what i'd do without you."

"Well you'd do perfectly fine without me! You actually found someone you love! I've gotten a divorce! I got my heart broken so many times! You dont understand what ive been through." He looked at me with wide eyes. He just hugged me and I was still crying. Not as bad though.

"Addi." I didnt want to look up at him. I hate people seeing me cry. Not that it happens often. "Addi please look at me."

I looked up at him. "Yes Travis?" I tried my best to not cry. Didnt end up to well. My voice was barley audible. Im surprised he even heard me.

"What do you mean you've gotten a Divorce?"

I tried keeping it a secret but it didnt work out.

I sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone about it. I told him exactly what I told Charles. He saw my eyes starting to water again and held me on his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I sighed. "I didn't think you'd care." I whispered it so that he didn't hear me. Of course he would hear me anyways.

He got up and walked toward the window. I stood up and just layed on my bed. I was on my phone tweeting out why its been months since I last updated on my channel. I was on Pinterest for awhile when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and smiled.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey handsome." We stared into eachothers eyes when the doorbell rang.

"ADDI!! YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!!"

I sighed. 'Of course he would ruin the moment.'

"I thought you said you were single."

"I didn't. Now...Why do you care...?"

"Addi I-" He couldn't finish his sentence. There was a loud yell and it scared the living hell out of me. I don't know why but my first instinct was to run to my closet. In there I found a gun. Thank god my parents invested me in shooting ranges. So I knew how to shoot ALOT of guns. I motioned for him to follow me into the closet. He told me to wait and he checked outside. He came back looking scared.

"Trav what happened?"

"I-I. Just get in the closet." I nodded and got in. He got in after me and we sat in the quiet for awhile when the door opened. I held my breath and held Travis' hand. The door to the closet opened and I gasped at who it was.

------------------------------------------------------

NOPE!!! You find out In the NEXT chapter!! Sowwy! Im at my aunts house so theres no outfit. Just look up the song in youtube and yea...Ok...BYE!!!