CHAPTER 3 ill wait till i tell you...Lets just have 'fun' *wink*

On my phone oh yea i also BROKE MY FUCKING COMPUTER MOUSE so this will take a while..

Addi's POV

'ughh i really didnt want to tell Aleks but i guess...I wouldve had to tell him anyways'

___________________________________________________

I woke up this morning with a massive headache. I just drank some medicine and went to change. I changed into this cute tank top with these palm trees. At least i think they are palm trees. I also wore these gray shoes with a pair of dark blue jeans. And just for fun i added these cute pink earrings.(outfit on the side-->). Right after i put my earrings on i heard the doorbell ring. 'ughh what now? Last time i opened the door, a bunch of guys came and spent the night.' I went over to the door and opened it.(no, really? ithought you just stare at the door and it'll open itself. God Damn Ash.) As soon as i opened it i saw Aleks.

"oh hey aleks" he stared at me for a second and just looked down.'What The Fuck?' " umm hey Addi. i was just coming over cause i wanted to talk." About what...?" i was pretty worried at this point. only cause when someone wants to talk to me its NEVER anything good. "can we talk inside? oh and dont worry Addi. Its nothing bad." he came in but before he did he gave me an adorable smile. 'gosh that smile was cute...WHAT NO ADDI STOP IT!!!'

*DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING THEIR TALKING...SORRY!!!*

We had already finished talking and Aleks invited me out for a beer. Of course me being my 24 year old self i sad YES!! We went to this fancy bar and ordered our stuff. After the bar we came straight to my house. "ALEKSSSS" i slurred so bad.Im surprised he even understood me. Aleks on the other hand... well lets just say WHY DOESNT HE GET DRUNK SO EASILY?? IS IT BECAUSE HES RUSSIAN?!?!? "what??" " Dude im fuuking boorrrreeeddd. Letsss goo haveee some funnn." I walked over to Aleks and just stared up at him. I could feel myself melting by the sight of his eyes. I thought his face was coming closer when i felt warm, soft lips crash on mine. I then realized those lips beloned to Aleks. I was shocked for a little bit, but soon enough i stared kissing him back. He picked me up and we headed to my room...

*WARNING READ AT OWN RISK!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT JUST SKIP TILL YOU SEE MORE BOLD WORDS*

Aleks picked me up and brought me to my room. I had my fingers tangled up in his hair. I had regained SOME selfcontrol. He then started kissing more passionatley. After awhile of standing he put me on the bed.I took it to my advantage and stratled him. 'i wonder how far i can take it till i break him...?' I started tugging on his brown hair. He let out a moan. I put my hands inside his shirt and he put his hands in the back of my shirt. I then pushed him off me and got up. Leaving him on the bed with a surprised look on his face. "what? thought you'd get the full experience?" i laughed at his look of dissapointment on his face. 'I guess il give him the full expeirence...why the hellnot?' I walked over to him after he stood up and pushed him down again. He just stared at me in disbelief. I smirked and smashed my lips on his. He had a heavy grip on me. 'yep not getting out of this one'. I started to take off my tanktop and he took off his shirt. He helped me take off my shoes and pants and i helped him take off his. He then started to take off my bra and panties.I took off his boxers. He then started kissing my chest and started to go down. I moaned when he got down there. He looked up at me and i nodded. He then went inside me and started thrusting slowly.'so this is how im going to have sex the second time huh.' He started to thrust harder and I moaned louder. "Aleks..." He leaned over and started kissing my chest. I moaned until he pulled out of me and... well you know. i yelled and so did he. (If you dont get it...

*OK YOU CAN READ NOW!!*

I woke up and felt warmth next to me. I looked over and saw Aleks and smiled at what happened last night. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "morning sleepy head" i laughed and kissed him. I got up and decided to put the same clothes i had yesterday on. I then went downstairs and made breakfast. I made bacon, eggs, and toast. After i finished he came down." Damn, does it take that long to get dressed?" He gave me a glare and responded," It does when you remember what happened the night before" I felt my face heat up and he came over and kissed my forehead. "oh shut up Aleks." 'I feel this is the start to a great realationship.'

yayyy chapter 3 is done!!!! Oh BTW i realized i havent described what Addisyn looks like so my update will describe that...YA BYEEEEEE -Ash